1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freaky sewer creatures

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jayhad90, Jul 12, 2009.

1. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

I saw this and it looks really weird, i heard it might be a bunch of worms together and when one moves they all do move together. anyone have a better explanation? crap well i dont know how to put it on here if anyone knows how to link youtube videos can you tell me? If you want to look it up its under "freaky sewer creatures"

#1 jayhad90, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
  2. Étoile

Saw it a week ago and I was disgusted. My mom said it looked like someone's butthole gone wrong.

3. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

ok wow yeah it does lol.

4. JT

JT

I'd read a source somewhere that had, in fact, confirmed they are the worms.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...best leave them well alone.

[​IMG]

Lex

6. hiker360

haha your moms right!!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: o and to link youtube videos all you need to do is copy the webbrowser , click the little button with earth and a chain located on the tool bar thingy when you write a thread or anything really, and paste the webbrowser on it. specific right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hahaha sorry hope i could help more but i suck at explanations:grin: