1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it just is not fair ... to anyone. at all!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lafuisha1993, Jul 12, 2009.

1. lafuisha1993

I am a Bi-sexual girl.
    I like women, and I like mean.
    simple as that.
    I lean to both sides of the fence, whatever, i have my own little gateway opening.

anyways.... i have had my eye on my friend for quite a while now (male)
    and we have became super good friends!!!
    and then, wow.... he tells me he's gay.
    now, i didnt fully understand what my friend was going through when this happened to her, but now... I know.

Is it really fair that i just happened to finally get feelings for a guy!!! and then he is gay.

I dont know how i should reCact to this!

2. Greggers

Well, you should be understanding and supportive, because like you said its "simple as that".

Its completely fair that hes gay even though you have feelings for him. Just think of it this way, if he was straight he would not be at all the same person. It would change him to the point were you might not even be attracted to him anymore. So its not exactly a good trade off for him to be straight but you not like him when he could be gay and you do like him.

You said you were super good friends, thats most likely why he came out to you. Its a very hard thing to tell someone that you are gay/bi. He will need your support. You could maybe even come out to him too, because you is trusting you will this big news so if you do the same it might help him feel normal and accepted.

Good luck however it pans out!

3. hiker360

i have no idea truthfully, butgreggers is right you should support him , after alll he's dealling with similr things thatyou are. besides theres always more oppurtunities for you to find someone better:slight_smile: so if your going to react be happy to have someone that shares so much with you, not many people get that luxury in any relationship:slight_smile:

4. lafuisha1993

i know. i totally support him. im just exremely dissappointed!

he knows im bi... he was on e of the first ppl i told