1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touching

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, Jul 19, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

First of all, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA where to put this thread, so if it has to be moved i'm sorry! lol

Anyway
    Ok

I am out to like 12 friends and one thing that i have noticed about all of them, is that they dont mind physical contact. (And by physical contact, i mean hugs, like brushing up against someone, just general contact)
    Even the guy that i like, when i told him he got super freaked out and stuff, but he doesn't care like when i push him or something and he dont flinch if i touch him and stuff.

ANd we were at the movies last nite wit some of our friends and i got to sit beside him:icon_bigg
    But ya after the movie no one wanted to get up and stuff so i sat there and put my arm around him, and he didn't like flip out or anyhting, he was just kinda like whoa...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I thought it was pretty funny :slight_smile:
    U think he mite be gay??^^^

OH anyway...i completely lost focus...um...
    OH YA!
    ok, so after you come out to people, do they tend to pull away and get freaked out if u touch em??
    lol cause none of my friends do, but i've heard ppl do that.

Anyway
    Sorry for getting off topic:slight_smile:
    - Josh

2. godfather

godfather Guest

well im not out as i havent decided yet:grin: but i think the guy is mabey getting used to your company or dosent mind if you do hug him or something as hes accepted it!! .........or hes gay lol this prob dosent help sorry!!:confused:

3. Jerr

Actually after I came out to people I got to grab a lot more ass... course they were girls lol.

4. nisomer

lol well, most of the guys don't change, meaning they don't really care...I can get more touchy feely with girls though. However there is one friend...when he found out I was gay he constantly, and still does, touches me--everywhere! Sometimes we hold hands for fun, and he randomly asks me to make out with him, or sometimes he will ask me to have sex with him. He's kidding though I'm pretty sure..........

5. SpikySpice

Well, touching sometimes dosent mean anything cuz you are two best friends, and sometimes straight men dont mind physical contact with other men:slight_smile:

Well, you are not sure if he is gay or not, so I cant conclude anything:wink:

After coming out, my friends still treat me the same:grin: If you are a good friend to them, and if they are good friends to you, then nothing'll change:wink:

6. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a friend at college who really seemed gay, so I asked him (and we are in a research group together). He said he was gay. After that, he does touch a lot. I am not sure why, but it just seems he is a lot more comfortable or something. It's kind of nice though - even though I am female and gay.

7. CrimsonThunder

With my crush we always touch. Like when just standing there he'd lean against me slightly. And he knows i have a crush on him too, he told me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. 24601

Yeah, my friends all freak out if I touch them. They're not homophobic, but I suppose they're uncomfortable. I've never really tried to touch a girl, since, well... I dunno, I don't think it'd be very fun. :O

9. davo-man

Well i touch my (girl)friends a lot more, as me and Bob and Bec are always slapping each others butts ofr fun...Also, ive turned into a chair (hehe that sounded funny) in that ppl think im comfortable to sit on, Bec and Bob and Danielle (all at the same time), but also Andrew....He's incredibly cool with my gayness (so not a word) and hugs me and stuff if i need it which is fairly awesome of him...funny story today we were talking about sexual stuff and he's like "i'm so sexually frustrated" so i look at him and just go "You're sexually frustrated?" and i laughed and he patted me on the back and laughed...it was funny

Only friend that used to have a problem was Luke who used to back away from me touching him and make sure he wasnt standing right in front of me...But now hes fine, we were sitting next to each other while watching a movie and our legs were touching and stuff and he didnt freak out, so i think its all cool between us

10. Kimi

Hmm...not really.

Though some of my friends becomes more touching and slap my ass more often. And whenever I tell him to stop he'd whisper to me "Why? I know you like it" and the smile he has on when he whisper is driving me crazy:grin: :grin:

Anyway, I don't think I've changed and so are others:slight_smile:

11. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I came out I sort of backed off a bit. I use to be really touchy and flirty with all my female friends but once i told them i was gay i was scared that if i would touch them they would get uncomfortable. I don't think they care though cause they're always touching me but i just don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable lol. But with all my new gay/lesbian friends i'm super touchy! I'm always grabbings gay guys asses haha. I'm always hugging girls, being flirty and touchy so yah in a way I became more open at least with the community i'm comfortable with.

12. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friends (with one exception) really don't like to be touched, especially by me. It's like, if I touch them anywhere they take it as if I was groping them.

Sometimes I don't like to be touched - I mean, I like being touched in a friendly/loving way, but when someone does that I'm always waiting for the person to hurt me. When I was younger, whenever someone touched me, guys would hurt me and girls would grope me (and hurt me sometimes too), so it is hard for me to feel safe when someone touches me.

13. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to feel quite uncomfortable touching other people, especially my female friends, before I accepted myself as being gay.

It seemed that the ultimate payout in highschool was to be labelled 'gay'. And because I was still confused about myself and my feelings, I didn't want to act in any manner that might've caused my peers to label me as such. So I always felt uneasy when I hugged one of my friends, or if one of them touched me playfully, etc.

But now I've started to come out, I've found that no-one really minds if I touch them, lean/rest on them, hug them, after all. And I actually think some of my friends are more touchy/feely with me since they've found out...

I feel alot more comfortable touching/hugging people now...even more so the same sex!!(!)

14. CrimsonThunder

I love touching people no matter what. Even if its just a hand on the back when I'm walking past someone or a hand shake with a best mate. Physical touch is a thing that you need to survive. It helps you with youre self esteem as well.

15. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    After I came out to my friend she gave me a huge hug so I don't think anything really changed at all in that sense. Although she used to grab my leg in the attempts to creep me out, we haven't been in a situation where she'd do it since I came out to her so I don't know if she's weird about joking around like that anymore XD now I'm curious to find out lol.

16. Gera-Kun

Um, nope, never happens to me! ^^