1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 20, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

What do you think contributes to being a great friend with someone? Here are a few i thought of.

1. Hangs around with you for no reason other than being with you.

2. They can buy you something without wanting you to buy them something in return.

:thumbsup:

2. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    CrimsonThunder,

I agree with you one-hundred percent. I could also add that the individual is non-judgemental and here is the big one that sometimes causes a lot of uncertainty for many people. The person loves you unconditionally. In this world where the word love can bring to mind so many things for which it does not mean unconditional love means that someone accepts you for who you truely are and is willing to help you no matter what.

PS I like the Pokemon. I have a few of the stuffed creatures myself.

Respectfully,
    careandrespect

3. davo-man

Its someone who you can laugh with, cry with and tell everything to while knowing that they will be there to support and guide you without being judgemental...Like my friend Andrew who knows im gay and still supports me and (in his way) loves me even tho he is a real macho man....and my friends Bec and Bob who are the funniest ppl i have ever met and when i told them about me they simply said we still love you....As my sig says...I love my friends!

4. Sam

Sam

well I have 2 best friends who I can laugh with and cry with and who are very supportive. they literally stayed on the phone with me for about 3 hours while I was panicking over giving my mom a letter coming out to her. I honestly love them. Without these 2 friends I wouldn't be here today. Anyone who would drop everything to help you is a true friend.

5. CrimsonThunder

Wow thats beautiful. Some great replies guys! I totally agree.

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

OOOO i dint know frends buy stuff for each otha:confused: , otha than presents, and small stuff like drinks

7. paul7836

1. Someone that will talk to me and actually genuinely cares about whats going on in my life.
    2. Someone who will except me for who i am.
    3. if a girl, someone who will talk to me about guy troubles if they need advice.
    4. If a guy, someone who can talk to me. And is ok with who i am.
    5. Someone who dosent believe in one night stands (Its just stupid, if you are going to do anything that special, it better have real meaning behind it) *Rambles on*

and lots more too. those were just on the top of my head.

8. Kimi

I think THAT is what great friends!!
    Too bad I still haven't met one...Or maybe I have but I don't ask my friends to support me even if they asked me to ask them for help...

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Well i ithkn a great friend :
    1) b there for u
    2) will listen to u wat u say
    3) wont ignore u
    4) help u out

10. SpikySpice

A great friend is the one who never betray you, who never let out of your secrets.

A great friend always care for you, they always be there for you liek Ethan said, who always back you up, help you out, be ready anytime to protect you. A good friend never deny you of anything.

A best friend will be the one who wipes your tears, listen to you

But

Now I have learned sometimes your best friend can be your worst enemy! Because you trust in them the most and you tell all the secret and when anything bad happen, they will be the one who rreveal your secret!

11. Rette

A good friend of mine has a great quote on this subject

"A friend's someone who will be an alibi for you if you murder someone. A best friend's someone who will help you hide the body."

Essentially, I would say a great friend is someone who will be there for you, no matter what.

12. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I thought its was sumthing like this ' A friend will help u get out of the cell, a best friend wil be there with you in the cell'

13. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are able to talk to me for more than sixty seconds. That's enough.