1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Americans For Truth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lizz K, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Lizz K

This is a movie they sell claiming to expose the gay agenda and what we're trying to do to the world's youth:

“We shall sodomize your sons, We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your youth groups, Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will come to crave and adore us. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable…. We shall raise vast, private armies…to defeat you. The family unit….will be abolished. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory….All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.”

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Apparently gay people are evil geniuses bent on destroying all humankind in order to promote our "agenda." Oh my God.

2. Shevanel

This is freakin hilarious xD

3. Lizz K

I know. It makes me laugh yet want to punch them.

4. Bookmarked

You know, the odd thing is that the above piece was actually written by a gay man called Michael Swift. Many people miss out the first line; which is the very important and vital bit. "This essay is an outre, a madness, a tragic cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the opressed desperately dream of being the oppressor."

So basically, it's vaguely satirical. Nobody seems to get that.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damnit! Who blabbed?

Lex

6. Greggers

"Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory"

Sign me up.

7. silentsound

When I step back and realize that these people GENUINELY BELIEVE this crap, I can't help but laugh.

8. xequar

The people peddling this crap don't believe it. They make money off of it. In the case of the National Organization for Marriage, the leader, Maggie Galliger (sp?) took fully 1/3 of the group's revenues for her own salary (some gay blogs have been filing Freedom of Information Act requests for tax info for certain 501 and 527 organizations).

I mean, look at James Dobson and his Focus on the Family group. Sure, there might be an element of "doing the will of the lord," but there's a much larger element of "I don't want to have to get off my fat ass and get a real job!"

In the case of Peter LaBarbie,erm, LaBarbera of AFTAH, he's known for going to various fetish fairs and events to do "research." Seriously, how many times does one need to go to the Folsom Street Fair or International Man of Leather (IML) to do "research?" It's not like the event is any different from year to year. In the case of IML, LaBarbie claims that it's a public nuisance and that kids will be impacted bla bla blah, but having been to IML, I can personally attest to the fact that you have to pass by no less than three security checkpoints, and show picture ID, all after having entered the hotel that has signs all over the place saying it's closed for a private event. The only way one "accidentally" makes it into IML is if their master leads them in by a leash.

Bottom line-Dobson and LaBarbie and Gallager and Hutcherson and Jakes and the Wildmon Brothers and all the other anti-gay activists out there are bottom-feeding scum that are fleecing people to avoid getting real jobs and, in some cases, have some pretty dark and scary closets.

9. Phantom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked."

OMG HIDE YOUR CHILDREN AND DON'T LEAVE HOME UNARMED

10. jonny

I was thinking the samething lol. Suferdude ur right his is hilarious. I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing.

11. Jekko

Hey this seems like satire to me.

What's the name of the film?

12. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    o___o;

I guess we're heading to war then. Get the turkey basers ready!

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Now, now, Lex; this is no time to be pointing fingers. We need to unify right now, not divide ourselves; that's what they want us to do, for then we shall never come up with a new plan. Suggestions?

That whole thing did seem a bit too over-the-top to be real, and it completely ignored the lesbian agenda! Do they really think that women who like women want the laboratories to only grow "perfect boys?"

14. diegon3

well get them next time mwahahaha:badgrin:
    *theme to pinky and the brain plays in the background*

15. Ty

Ty

That's actually pretty awesome. But wasn't it just describing the Netherlands?

16. Joe622

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me too... it's the only natural reaction I can have to this kind of stuff.

17. Sarah

I hate how straight guys are always like "ew gay guys are wrong. but girl on girl action, now that is nothing but RIGHT! *high five man!*" haha. when ever people picture homosexuality at my school they think of two guys. WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN!!!! i dont want only "perfect men" to be grown in laboratories!! i want me some WOMEN!!!

18. Iceeh

"Tremble, hetero swine!"

LMFAO, this was probably the funniest thing I've read in a while.

19. Roralo

Roralo Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is absolutely hilarious. xDD

20. Nugget

And your "God" is a Santa Claus on steroids, with a penis that can smack planets out of orbit.