1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wishing Everyone Better Days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by malachite, Jul 20, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I had a day this weekend, my first in about a month. I didn’t have any running to do and I got kind of bored. I tired ringing up some of my peeps, but everyone was working. I started thinking about everyone working to makes ends meet in these hard times, plus the people who have friend/family over seas. So, that night I’m watching TV and every episode I watched was one where someone on the show dies and they have a musical montage of all the good times they had together. I got really down. With all the craziness in the world now we’re not making these good memories to keep with us when we lose people we love. I can’t remember the last time we had a Bar-B-Q, a game night, or just hung out by the pool all day talking about nothing and everything. :icon_sad:
    Well, I hope the world finds better days ahead.

2. jonny

Dude u have no idea how right u are. I guess we just take life and ourselfs too seriously, we never take the time to appreciate the good things in life. Which bythe way don't cost alot or anything at all, our friends and family.

3. LorenzG1950

Appreciating the moments we have is the essence of life. I had one of those last night. Boyfriend calls, says "Lets go out." We meet at the old firehouse beer garden just hanging out, a jazz band sets up outside and begins to play as the sun sets. A few beers and small talk, a beautiful night, nothing spectacular but it made me very happy. :slight_smile:

4. xXHolic

Simple things as our friends, our family, the sky and the sun are not appreciated everyday, as they should be... Our life is too short to take every little thing THAT seriously, but this is how we are told that we are supposed to fuction. Most people even get to a level where they live to work, and not work to live... It's really sad to see how we've become like this...
    I like bringing a little synshine into everypersons life.. I was once walking on the street and a little boy saw me, and he just smiled to me. I asked him "why are you smiling? are you happy about something?" and he just answered "I'm just happy about everything!"

I figured that just a smile can really make your day, so I try to smile whenever I can... It's just a great feeling :slight_smile:
    "Carpe Diem" remember??

hugs and kisses (&&&)