1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Fiender

Kind of random, lol, but just now my sister got her car repossessed and one of the guys who took it was HOT.

Big arms, nice butt :icon_wink Pecs bulging through his shirt. :thumbsup:

I guess we can make this topic about random cuties we see (not people in school or anything on a regular basis, just one-off sightings).

2. RaRa

I saw a hot college guy yesterday on the street. Looked like he had just got out of the gym. Yum. :icon_wink

3. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I saw a pretty girl at the gym last at the weekend, she was all sweaty though so it wasn't the best

4. paco

paco Guest

i dont know if i'm breaking the rules about not being a regular thing, but there is this surfer where i go thats pretty hot. he's kinda thin but has a beautiful 6 pack and pecs and a tattoo on his shoulder blade. he also performed in rent a few weeks ago. i'm working on getting him to talk to me :wink:

5. jonny

There was this one time I went into a fast food restaurant and saw this average guy but something about him just drove me crazy. I even had a mini stalker episode. Checked his name tag and all that. I'm totally boy deprived. Lol

6. lostinthought9

About a month ago, my internet was giving me problems. So, we called our provider, and they sent over a tech guy. And he was soooo freakin hot!! He had dark hair, blue eyes, and alot a muscle. He made me so nervous, I sounded like a retard everytime he would ask me a question.

7. Kaim

Kaim Guest

Today I went by the community pool where a friend of mine works as a lifeguard. I went to ask him if I could do volunteer work for a swim meet as he coaches the swim team there, and I peeked inside the room and saw this really cute lifeguard - he had long blond hair, blue eyes (yes I know, how tacky), and I think I remember swimming against him during a meet and remember him having a decent body. That's probably the last time I'll see that guy though seeing as I don't do swim team anymore. Besides - he's probably straight.

While this is a regular thing, I want to share - The same day I went to Gamestop like I do every so often, and there's this really nice guy that works there, and surprisingly for Gamestop, he actually knows his gamer knowledge! He recognizes me and I know his name now, but until today I never really noticed him that much, since he isn't really what I ideally want in a guy. There is a certain charm to him though. He has a light pecan-shade skin with tattoos, shaggy (but clean) black hair he wears in a ponytail, brown eyes, wears glasses, also has a beard going on, and he has this light, happy tone of voice that I really like hearing. Every time I go we have a nice gamer-related chat going on, so it's nice to know my Gamestop has cool people in it. :grin:

8. acorn7

I saw an incredibly cute guy at the pool, and it's the third time I see him. He's slim and tight and has beautiful legs and a cute face and it's visual TORTURE. Sigh...

9. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The last hot guy was in Necember 08 he works at some cell phone store. He had beautiful eyes of blue and brown (hair was ashy grey blonde) eyelashes and eyebrows. I loved his soft gay voice too. Fit average body and look about 24-26.

He had to been gay, but I never met him afterwards he probably still works there.

I never meet guys that makes me melt except a few here and there. And they aren't steriotypical hot either, it's all about the eyes to me.

I just love gay voices (I don't have one).

---

All the hot guys are in my dreams. I dreamt of this ugly 50 year old guy with shaggy hair ( resembles Sonny) last night that was looking at my arms and saying stuff about my arms. Then another guy saw me and I said I had to go because I felt like he was going to tell someone in my family I'm gay. So I left him and said he was a weird old guy over and was bothering me (my brother sister appear now).

I have a thing for older masculine guys.

#9 Jack2009, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  10. Tim

Tim

On friday a hot guy came into the food bank, nodded to me, and just kept staring XD

I found it disturbing, but at the same time, he was hot enough, he could stare at me all he wanted, rofl

11. Colly

Something that will become regular..

A new guy has just started at work, he has short brown/blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and is relatively tall and somewhat fit. He has a nice tight butt and a smile that makes me weak at the knees.. oh so weak. He.IS.DREAMY

12. Jeimuzu

I was out on the town, and saw a lot of hot guys. Had most of them talk to me, too. =D And a couple of them who didn't, I know were eyeing me and Glen up ahaha!

13. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

last Friday i couldn't get hold of my mates at all and hadn't been out for a drink in ages (two weeks :slight_smile: felt like ages to me) so i thought "sod it" and went to the local shop for a bottle of Courvosier, sounding like a total alcoholic aren't I? Lol! Any way... I'm waiting in line and notice the guy behind the till, he was totally not my usual type loads of piercings bleached hair and dressed in a skater/punk style but he had really deep brown eyes...so cute! So i finally get to start paying and he asks me with a quite deep but kinda gay voice what school i went to, turns out we were in the same middle school and he remembered me from the year below! Still don't quite remember him though... So we started joking about a irish nun teacher of ours when he hands me the change and i have no idea if it was intentional or what but his fingers kind of stroked my palm, it soo turned me on yet scared me at the same time so i pretty much said bye and got out of there. *Huge facepalm!* i'm sure he was gay and have been back a few times but haven't seen him again yet.

14. -Michael-

I live just behind a field where people play football.
    And the gate to get out is just at the bottom of my street.

3 guys.
    My age.
    Topless, fit, sweaty and a touch of mud.

Phwoooar!!!

15. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was at a cafe today. When we were going to sit down I saw that it was a pretty girl by the table next to ours. Where I sat I could see her if I turned my head slightly to the right. I wore sunglasses so it didnĀ“t look weird. Then it started to get a bit cold so we moved to another table in the sun (it was outside). And of course I sat down so I had my back to her :bang:

16. DexterMorgan

I was at the Adventure Dome about a week ago, and there was this TOTAL stud. He was in his 20's, had dark brown hair, abs to die for, and nice hairy arms. WOW.

17. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I glance at a waiter as I walk into a restaurant, and he stop and stared at me for a few seconds. He then tripped over this blonde and the plates of speghetti landed all over her with a cup of pop.

I felt weird, and then he later was trembling when speaking to me asking what I want. I had a friend with me. I had this happened a few times but this was just ackward.

He had curly brown hair.

18. lolz

I was in line for Raptor at Cedar Point and every time I walked back and fourth in the que I saw him. He was really tall and just had a sort of "cute" face. Like in a Kyle Gallner/Robert Pattinson kind of way. Hard to explain haha

19. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LYK OHMAHGAWD DARLANGZ I SAW DIS HAWWTTT GUAY OUTSIED OF TEH SHAWPZ TODAAII AND LYK WOOOOOO HE WOZ HAWT.

^My views on this thread. :slight_smile:

But in serious news, I saw this guy today with possibly the biggest butt I've ever seen. I wanted to drool.

20. Jace

onnn tuesday when i was still in LA me and my mom went on this grand tour of LA and there was this extremely gorgous french guy on our bus

he was slim, with brown shaggy sideswept hair under one of those gangster hats with the flat bill and the cirlce tag sticker on it (weird i know but it totally worked), blue-green eyes, a little side burn stubble, cute tight ass, he was wearing slim jeans and a black v-neck (almost a deep v but not thaatt deep) shirt with some rectangular photo on it and white shoes, he smoked marlboro reds and only spoke french, i couldnt stop staring.