1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sugar, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you a flirt? Do you just flirt with everyone in general or only with sex ur attracted too? What do you do when you flirt?

I use to be too shy to flirt but latelty i've been catching myself flirting a lot more with girls. I flirt with gay guys a lot cause i know there's no sexual tension hehe and I use to flirt with straight guys just to see they're reaction and it was the same each time :dry: But with girls i've always been shy. But now i've been smiling more at girls that i'm interested, NOT avoiding eye contact haha, playing with their hair, lying down on there shoulder pretending i'm sleepy hehehe I'm starting to love being a flirt. :rolleyes:

2. GuitarGirl1350

No, I don't flirt alot. I do if I like a person, but not to everyone. I also have a tendency to flirt back with someone without realising it.

3. JSG

JSG Guest

No, I don't flirt that much, I love flirting with friends around.
    I'm not shy at all, I dunno, it's just not something I really do.

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I... well, I don't flirt a lot but I admit I'm easy :icon_sad: I try to correct myself with limited success.

I don't like people to flirt with me - I always think they're making fun of me. It happened more than once in the past. When someone flirts with me I usually leave.

5. SpikySpice

I dont mind if people flirt with me. I do flirt and admit it you guys, most people do flirt.

While talking, mostly I'm not the one who starts first but it's weird!

I flirt , but I only dont flirt with the one who I actually have a crush on. It's really hard for me to flirt with some one who I really love, because I respect him/her. And sometimes she/he tried to flirt but I stopped them right away.

I'm weird, cuz I can not flirt at anytime, so it's hard to flirt with me sometimes

Honestly I hate flirting, because the one who flirts with you wont be the one who you will love!

6. Kimi

Well, when it's ok to flirt with someone then yes. I really hate when people touchs my hair during class or when I'm in bad mood:bang: :bang: It's SO annoying!!!

I think I flirt with everyone in general...as long as I don't dislike the person.
    But I try not to flirt with guys because if a guy played with my hair, I definitely think the guy is gay:grin: Girls play with my hair though...
    GUYS DON'T BE SHY:lol: I might bite tho:badgrin:

7. 24601

I'm not very good at flirting or dropping subtle hints as I guess I've realized in the past few days :lol: Before that I never flirted really, either.

8. Crazy me

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i jokingly flirt with my friends who are mostly girls

9. Red87

I tend to flirt with everyone. I don't care with who, sex or orientation matter not. I've actually become pretty involved with a girl lately. I dunno, there's something different about this one since I'm actually sexually attracted to her, and that hasn't happened in a LONG time. But at the same time I have a BF... so weird, and I dont' know what to think or do at this point.

10. Cloud Nine 5

Uh, who would I flirt with? People at school? I did go to a terrible small gay party and someone I really didnt like started flirting with me and it was just... eh. There was a cute guy on the dancefloor but I didn't have the balls to start dancing around him, maybe cause he was about 10 years older, maybe because I was overwhelmed... but I don't know if thats why I didn't do anything. :frowning2:

11. davo-man

I flirt a lot...with girls, guys...but not in a sleazy way just to have fun and they all know that its just in fun, well at least the girls do, the guys are pretty clueless to whats going on cos its not like i play with thir hair or anything, just telling them that they look nice and stuff

12. CrimsonThunder

I flirt alot too, and I'll eventually get in trouble for it at work. ^.^

I don't care if the person is a guy, girl, ugly, hot I'll flirt with them lol. I think its fun and the other person usually gets happy over it. So its all good. =)

13. TeeBe

Oops...I catch myself flirting with customers a lot at work. I tend to keep the flirting around people that I know to a minimum, except for the playful, you-know-I -am-joking stuff...

14. Jerr

I'm told I'm a big flirt but I don't ever notice.

15. SadConfusedBandGeek

I am a HUGE flirt
    I dont notice it all the time either
    but everyone says i am

And i dont want to because its leading people on and thats bad, but if the person knows i dont like them that was i am just very flirty lol
    Shame on me

16. davo-man

I flirt a lot with people i dont know and will never see again, for instance people at parties or checkout chicks/chaps and customers...Boy, Girl, hot, not, doesnt really matter, its just a bit of fun.

17. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

i flirt with practically everyone, boys and girls, however unintentionally. It gets me into trouble when it gets to the point where I am practically leading girls on without meaning to.

18. Rette

I flirt a lot without realizing it (especially if I've had a couple beers in me). I hate leading people on, but it's just so natural to flirt sometimes!

19. VballChick

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I flirt with my good friends but sometimes I dont know im doing it lol I guess my sarcasim can also come across as flirting teehee :slight_smile:

20. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I don't really know how to be a flirt, so I just randomly start talking to someone and if i like them or not people say i'm hitting on 'em. :dry: