1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cube Create-A-Story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Étoile

I had a blast with this. Here's the link. Click on Lib It Up:

http://www.marshallsonline.com/cube.asp

My story:

"My school was having this super-TENDER dance contest. We'd been talking about it all SHOUT OUT, and I planned to look all SUPER for it way in advance. I woke up so freakin SAUCY run every morning for like NINETEEN minutes. It was ridonculous. And I did a gazillion SHOUT OUTS too. My abs were like BOOTIES.

I planned to wear this amazingly SILLY HATER I got from the CUBE. This TIGHT dress over oober-WHINY leggings and sick MAN-CRUSH-booties. When my friends picked me up, they were like ''Holy BREATH We can't dance next to you. You're too CLINGY'' Which was true.

I shook my FURRY KNOCKOUT all over that dance floor, and I could tell all OUTBURSTS were on me. Especially the judges'. I felt like a SLEEVE. There were so many DELICIOUS MAN-CRUSHES drooling all over me. I was like, SPANK at me, CHAPSTICKS!

What a SHINY night. Not only did I win the MINI dance-off, I brought home the all-around-FIERCE award too. They GRABBED me a trophy and everything. I definitely deserved to TEASE - no one could beat my SPECIAL hotness!" ​

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ROAD TRIP TO FABULOUS

Last weekend, I stood SAUCILY in front of my closet for like A ZILLION million hours trying to find the hottest thing since sliced HATER. I was going to visit my friend JENNY's friend SHENEQUA's brother JEFF. And he�s hot.

I STIRRED out my old pair of HATERS with the cool WAISTLINE, but they were all stretched out. I found my favorite TENDER MAN-CRUSH and tried it on, but somehow my AMERICAN IDOLS looked all lopsided. Then it hit me. That SAUCY spankin' new SOMBRERO I scored at the CUBE. As soon as I put it on, the RUFFLE steamed up. I knew JEFF would notice me for sure.

Four BOOTIES, NINETEEN ipods and a road trip later, we arrived at WRECKED BREATH University. The other SOMBREROS looked like HAT wrecks. But I still looked freaking SILLY. Even my SLEEVE was still in tact. They were all TIGHT, but I was like, ''Let's FLY!''

We met up with our MAN-CRUSHES at this ragin' ZIPPER. I SPANKED SHENEQUA's brother JEFF right away. Turns out he doesn't even like BACKS. But I found a million other KNOCKOUTS who did. Good thing I looked so ridiculously DRIPPY.

3. mattypants

So MARK finally asked me out. I was so excited, I blurted out ''BINGO!'' before I knew what I was doing. After I pulled myself together, I decided to ENTHUSIASTICALLY focus on what I needed most for our hot date: a TIGHT, new outfit. I grabbed STEPH, my partner in MAN-CRUSH, and made her GRAB me. When she suggested the mall, I almost GRABBED.

''No no. We're going to the CUBE,'' I said. ''And FEROCIOUSLY,'' I needed to make a kick-ZIPPER first impression. ''Maybe I should go for something SPECIAL- romantic,'' I said as I picked up a ZIPPY ruffled SECRET. ''Or daring,'' offered STEPH. She PULLED a pair of STRETCHY distressed jeans and a girly DELICIOUS shirt with a huge frilly SANDWICH. ''Ooo, I think this is more my style,'' I CHASED, and showed STEPH a long, funky print top, a pair of GLORIOUS bright leggings, and TENDER feathery accessories for my BOOTIE.

STEPH approved. ''MARK is going to SPANK all over you,'' she HUNG me. ''I know,'' I said. ''I'm smokin' SAUCY.''

-----erm... ok xD

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :confused: Some of these are plain weird lol.

5. Ben

Ben

So FRANKY finally asked me out. I was so excited, I blurted out ''YOU’VE CROSSED THE LINE!'' before I knew what I was doing. After I pulled myself together, I decided to TIGHTLY focus on what I needed most for our hot date: a SHINY, new outfit. I grabbed SHENEQUA, my partner in MAN-CRUSH, and made her SLAP me. When she suggested the mall, I almost GRABBED.

''No no. We're going to the CUBE,'' I said. ''And TENDERLY,'' I needed to make a kick-BUM first impression. ''Maybe I should go for something DRIPPY- romantic,'' I said as I picked up a STRETCHY ruffled CHAPSTICK. ''Or daring,'' offered SHENEQUA. She PUSHED a pair of FURRY distressed jeans and a girly DANGLY shirt with a huge frilly LUNCH TRAY. ''Ooo, I think this is more my style,'' I HUNG, and showed SHENEQUA a long, funky print top, a pair of SAUCY bright leggings, and TIGHT feathery accessories for my BOOTIE.

SHENEQUA approved. ''FRANKY is going to STEAM all over you,'' she FLEW me. ''I know,'' I said. ''I'm smokin' MINI.''

A frilly mini tray? I'm so stealing "Kick-Bum".

6. fallendream

SHAKE WHAT YOUR MAMA GAVE YOU
    My school was having this super-SAUCY dance contest. We'd been talking about it all HATER, and I planned to look all SHADY for it way in advance. I woke up so freakin SHINY run every morning for like A ZILLION minutes. It was ridonculous. And I did a gazillion HATERS too. My abs were like MONSTERS.

I planned to wear this amazingly TIGHT WAISTLINE I got from the CUBE. This MINI dress over oober-WHINY leggings and sick MAN-CRUSH-booties. When my friends picked me up, they were like ''Holy BREATH We can't dance next to you. You're too ZIPPY'' Which was true.

I shook my SPECIAL BACK all over that dance floor, and I could tell all BOOTIES were on me. Especially the judges'. I felt like a HAT. There were so many BELTED WAISTLINES drooling all over me. I was like, SLAP at me, MAN-CRUSHES!

What a CLINGY night. Not only did I win the TINY dance-off, I brought home the all-around-LOADED award too. They SLAPPED me a trophy and everything. I definitely deserved to KNOCK - no one could beat my FLIPPIN’ hotness!

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So CHUCK finally asked me out. I was so excited, I blurted out ''TOO LITTLE TOO LATE!'' before I knew what I was doing. After I pulled myself together, I decided to TIGHTLY focus on what I needed most for our hot date: a SUPER, new outfit. I grabbed STEPH, my partner in WAISTLINE, and made her SPIN me. When she suggested the mall, I almost SLAPPED.

''No no. We're going to the CUBE,'' I said. ''And WHOLEHEARTEDLY,'' I needed to make a kick-SOMBRERO first impression. ''Maybe I should go for something DRIPPY- romantic,'' I said as I picked up a WHINY ruffled RUFFLE. ''Or daring,'' offered STEPH. She TEASED a pair of BEAUTEOUS distressed jeans and a girly STRETCHY shirt with a huge frilly KNOCKOUT. ''Ooo, I think this is more my style,'' I CHILLED, and showed STEPH a long, funky print top, a pair of CLINGY bright leggings, and LOADED feathery accessories for my HAT.

STEPH approved. ''CHUCK is going to SHIMMY all over you,'' she TWISTED me. ''I know,'' I said. ''I'm smokin' FLIPPIN’.''

8. jsandoval1192

Muahaha :]

My school was having this super-GLORIOUS dance contest. We'd been talking about it all SHOUT OUT, and I planned to look all DANGLY for it way in advance. I woke up so freakin SUPER run every morning for like A GAGILLION minutes. It was ridonculous. And I did a gazillion MONSTERS too. My abs were like WAISTLINES.

I planned to wear this amazingly SILLY HATER I got from the CUBE. This FIERCE dress over oober-SPECIAL leggings and sick WAISTLINE-booties. When my friends picked me up, they were like ''Holy SOMBRERO We can't dance next to you. You're too BEAUTEOUS'' Which was true.

I shook my STRETCHY BACK all over that dance floor, and I could tell all RUFFLES were on me. Especially the judges'. I felt like a MAN-CRUSH. There were so many CLINGY KNOCKOUTS drooling all over me. I was like, SPANK at me, BUMS!

What a TINY night. Not only did I win the LOADED dance-off, I brought home the all-around-FLIPPIN’ award too. They SPANKED me a trophy and everything. I definitely deserved to SLAP - no one could beat my FURRY hotness!

9. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    the girls in the build-up video are HOT :eek:

10. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    EYE CANDY: GOTTA BRING IT TO THE FIRST DATE

So DALE finally asked me out. I was so excited, I blurted out ''GET IN LINE!'' before I knew what I was doing. After I pulled myself together, I decided to TIGHTLY focus on what I needed most for our hot date: a SAUCY, new outfit. I grabbed JESS, my partner in WAISTLINE, and made her TEASE me. When she suggested the mall, I almost SPANKED.

''No no. We're going to the CUBE,'' I said. ''And TENDERLY,'' I needed to make a kick-SOMBRERO first impression. ''Maybe I should go for something SHADY- romantic,'' I said as I picked up a SILLY ruffled FIGHTER. ''Or daring,'' offered JESS. She SAT a pair of WHINY distressed jeans and a girly SPECIAL shirt with a huge frilly SLEEVE. ''Ooo, I think this is more my style,'' I CHILLED, and showed JESS a long, funky print top, a pair of BELTED bright leggings, and CLINGY feathery accessories for my BUM.

JESS approved. ''DALE is going to SHAKE all over you,'' she SHOOK me. ''I know,'' I said. ''I'm smokin' TINY.''

haha... i'm smokin' tiny... accesories for my bum... this story makes me sound really kinky *rawr*

11. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

all of this sounds wonderfully CAMP and KINKY!!! what is with this cube?

12. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ROAD TRIP TO FABULOUS

Last weekend, I stood ENTHUSIASTICALLY in front of my closet for like A GAGILLION million hours trying to find the hottest thing since sliced AMERICAN IDOL. I was going to visit my friend ALLIE's friend CHRISSIE's brother JEFF. And he�s hot.

I SHOOK out my old pair of SHOUT OUTS with the cool BREATH, but they were all stretched out. I found my favorite TENDER BACK and tried it on, but somehow my OUTBURSTS looked all lopsided. Then it hit me. That SAUCY spankin' new SLEEVE I scored at the CUBE. As soon as I put it on, the BUM steamed up. I knew JEFF would notice me for sure.

Four SLEEVES, FOUR ipods and a road trip later, we arrived at SUPER CHAPSTICK University. The other SECRETS looked like SECRET wrecks. But I still looked freaking SHINY. Even my SANDWICH was still in tact. They were all DRIPPY, but I was like, ''Let's SWIM!''

We met up with our LUNCH TRAYS at this ragin' LUNCH TRAY. I PULLED CHRISSIE's brother JEFF right away. Turns out he doesn't even like HOT-PANTS. But I found a million other MONSTERS who did. Good thing I looked so ridiculously MINI.

the very end of this one actually makes sense!!! how weird is that?

13. Possibly Maybe

Eye Candy: Gotta Bring It To The First Date
    So GINO finally asked me out. I was so excited, I blurted out ''YO MAMA!'' before I knew what I was doing. After I pulled myself together, I decided to WHOLEHEARTEDLY focus on what I needed most for our hot date: a TORN, new outfit. I grabbed ALLIE, my partner in SHOUT OUT, and made her FLY me. When she suggested the mall, I almost CLUNG.

''No no. We're going to the CUBE,'' I said. ''And HAPPILY,'' I needed to make a kick-KNOCKOUT first impression. ''Maybe I should go for something WRECKED- romantic,'' I said as I picked up a SHADY ruffled HAT. ''Or daring,'' offered ALLIE. She SPUN a pair of FIERCE distressed jeans and a girly LOADED shirt with a huge frilly LUNCH TRAY. ''Ooo, I think this is more my style,'' I SHIMMIED, and showed ALLIE a long, funky print top, a pair of FLIPPIN’ bright leggings, and GLORIOUS feathery accessories for my OUTBURST.

ALLIE approved. ''GINO is going to SIT all over you,'' she GRABBED me. ''I know,'' I said. ''I'm smokin' TENDER.''

I might be into Gino, but I think Allie has a crush on me :lol: