1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wall protocol?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shorty, Jul 29, 2009.

1. shorty

How are you supposed to respond to peoples comments on your wall? I am a bit at a loss with this, its the first place I hang out where there is such a thing. Do you respond back on your own wall, or post back on theirs?

Sorry, i'm not a luddite, but this is a first for me.

2. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I usually click on "view conversation" right under their message, and then write my message and post it. That way it automatically gets posted to their wall, and they get a notification that they have a message.

You can post it on your own wall, but that just clutters it up, and then the other party won't get notified. And if you're having 15 different wall conversations at once (trust me, it's easy to get into lots of wall conversations over time), it's very hard to check up on all of them if you're not notified...

3. Just Adam

do what filip said view convo and post on that as it goes to them... posting on your own wall is an *&* o-.

4. Ben

Ben

:grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I view the conversation and then post. Alternately, you can click on their profile and enter a message on their wall. But I guess you could be creative. You could have an argument with yourself if you really wanted to...

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I go with the "View conversation" option as well. It's a much easier way to keep track of an entire conversation. XD

6. shorty

Ooh, ok, cheers!