1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Videos describing Homophobic Murders on youtube...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MusicIsLife, Jul 30, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

Do you think they do more harm than good?

Every time I watch those kinds of videos, I always get scared and really upset, and I always feel like... "okay, being out was fun but now i wanna hide in the closet..."

Not to mention the disgusting comments that are left in the comment section.

What do you guys think?

2. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    ye i get what you mean i saw one on youtube by ellen degenere's about a boy who was killed for being gay the video was good but the comment's where discusting and vile but i don't feel afriad becuase i live in a accepting place and have only had odd comment's nothing to serious or bullying

3. shorty

Heh, don't read youtube comments! They will make you dumber just from looking at them. :slight_smile:

4. Beachboi92

half the people who post like that on youtube are high and mighty behind their computer screens and really just pussys (pardon my language but i hate most of them especially the ones you speak of) i enjoy posting and making them all look like idiots after they spew garbage on youtube :grin:

5. Otsuke

Hm ..Yah I get what you mean. That's pretty disgusting (the comments) ... But I mean .. who can change who you are with 2 or 3 words (mostly insulting) ? I'm not always answering them but when I have something to say and I feel it fits right, I do but if not... I don't do like stupid people do.

6. djt820

And Im sure you look high and mighty as well.

7. Beachboi92

oh you have no idea only i sound intelligent when i do it :O i just went and put a little lecture on leviticus on a youtube video where people where commenting on how gays are sinners and going to hell and such i was pleased(!)(!)(!)

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are they? I know youtube has its fair share of idiotic users who post shitty comments, but I have mostly found that videos that have topics on gay rights etc tend to have more supporters than opponents. I don't think youtube represents the views of society, but my experience is that the messages tend to be more supportive than comments I have read elsewhere on the internet, such as mainstream news networks that allow comments on their articles.

9. djt820

[​IMG]

10. Beachboi92

i saw your face palm coming before you did :grin:

11. djt820

[​IMG]