1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boy0boy, Jul 30, 2009.

1. boy0boy

I can feel comfortable spilling this to complete strangers but something pretty huge is coming my way. I've felt this undeniable feeling of death recentlly - I have a weird family history of knowing things.. on a deeper different level.

I just have to narrow down the reasoning, at first it was like a car accident feeling. Then I found a lump in the shower the other day. I just feel like things are slipping away- I use to always say: {in situations where people are put in a position to sign "DNR" for no extrodinary measures to be taken to keep them alive} "why wouldn't you fight for life?" Yet here I am and I feel like death has never scared me, but NOW I can see why people would choose to just go when its meant.

I have the first doctors appointment tomorrow when I'll finally have direction on the matter. Not conclusion. but direction.

2. Jekko

Wow, do you mean as in psychicly you feel like it's your time?

I also have a gift where i just know something is wrong with someone.. and next thing you boom they're dead. It happens like once a year.
    If you wanna chat further just message me. I can share with you a couple of things.

3. shorty

Yikes. All I can say, is that I hope I hope the appointment goes better than you expect! :hug:

4. boy0boy

Well someone told me maybe it was a feeling for someone around me- and yeah my appointment went reasonably well, enough to pretty much debunk cancer or anything SUPER serious.

But NOW my friends father just had a heart attack.

I mean the "feeling" isn't new. Its just this time it was serious. Yet I still don't feel completely at ease myself.

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my Dad passed away most of us had this feeling of depression beforehand.. But try not to freak out or anything, because it could be nothing. I always get feelings of death but no one I know has died. It's just our emotions out of check.

6. Absentminded

You're not the only one who gets that. I do too. You can also PM me too to talk about it.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why would you want to kept alive by machine. Laying unconcious in a bed. A mere shadow of who you once were. Keeping the one you love clinging to the idea that you might suddenly just get better, instead of letting them move on.
    I'm DNR and I'm staying that way.