1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Rant- No Need for Comments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BitterEdge, Aug 3, 2009.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Since my first gay kiss in August and coming out in November, a boyfriend and twenty one other guys I have been on dates with I think I'm done looking.

People call me a player, whore, among other things. I develop feelings for people too early which gets me hurt with the latest guy telling me I had emotional issues cause I played people, which is far from the truth cause I was gonna ask him to be my BF.

I have decided after my last year of undergrad I am moving away to start over fresh, something I desperately need to do.

2. olides84

No comment then, just (*hug*)

3. Markio

If you have something specific/personal to rant about and don't feel a need for comments or discussion, you could make this a blog entry. I did that once with a post I made because it summed up what I felt and I didn't want to forget what I had said. People can still comment, but it functions more as a release for you than a means of discussion or support like a thread does.

I'm glad you made a decision to start over fresh; the certainty of a decision can be comforting. :slight_smile: