1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay adoption article

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, Aug 11, 2009.

1. partietraumatic

I didn't know whether to put this in the LGBT news section,if so im sure someone can move it :slight_smile:

This is an article i read in the times today,its an account written by the journalist about his experience of adopting a child into a gay relationship. I found it really quite moving. Some of the comments at the bottom are very negative tho... *rolls eyes*

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article6790504.ece

2. No One

The comments were bad... I only read a few and i had to stop because i was so mad

3. Beachboi92

that story almost made me cry :slight_smile: it was so great. The people in the comments made me pissed. It is so ignorant. If there wasn't such discrimination against same sex couples the kid wouldn't have to deal with any issues about it. And they act like it is impossible for a male to take on a female role in a family. Pure ignorance in those comments. Fortunately the story about the kid and how much love they have for him and how he treats them is so amazing. I cannot wait to have a kid myself one day and be able to feel that way <3

4. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Truly moving story :slight_smile: .

5. Elven

Very Moving :eusa_clap, I really hope to adopt and other than the two assholes who commented in a nasty manner :bang: I greatly approve :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: