1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And He said, "Let there be Montreal Pride!"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Numfarh, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Montreal's second pride event in bubbling up and over this weekend. I know it's late in the Pride Season, but we like to have the last laugh! Divers/Cité was oodles of fun with all the free shows and fabulousness, but now it's time to get into the nitty gritty parade with Fierté!

I know there are quite a few Montrealers on this website. Have any of you been to Pride in the past? Are any of you planning on going this year? Should I bring a backpack for free swag? And how awesome is it that my house is merely a few blocks away from the celebration!

Also, the Winners in Alexis Nihon and the Montreal Trust malls are giving away free rainbow flags! I plan on heading down to pick one up tomorrow.

Ooh. The excitement is brewing.
    Sha!

[​IMG]

2. Greggers

I got a free pride flag from Winners at my pride too!

I love Winners.

But have fun guys! Pride is a BLAST. If your in the area for this one, id suggest you go.

3. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do we know she didn't say "Let there be Montreal Pride!"?

When I went to pride I brought a backpack with water and some snacks. I also stuck my pride flag in there after I bought it, when I got tired of holding it.

There wasn't a whole lot in the line of free swag.

I recommend wearing / bringing sunscreen if the weather's supposed to be nice.

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Damn.
    Free swag is what always motivates me to go to parades. I mean, I spent an obscene amount of time at the Just for Laughs festival getting coupons for free meals. :lol: