1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My MP3 player, it died on me!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Aug 16, 2009.

1. darkestknight

Guys and girls,

I have a 1 1/2 year old Creative Zen V Plus MP3 player. Guess what? The screen frizzled, into a dark red tint and I couldn't see a thing inside.

Followed their instructions and even resetting the player. No use. It's all frizzled.

And worse of all, the warranty period had expired. Asked the Creative, they told me to just get a new one and don't bother fixing it.

Aaaaaack, I'm so whiney now without the MP3 player. Thankfully, I still have a 512MB Creative Nano which I got in 2007, and it still worked until now. Just only the small space, but I won't mind. :roflmao:

2. ok455

LOL thats funny i have a creative zen that i use just for music and it died on me on friday i had it for 2 years and my first zen died and i exchanged it at target and this one after 2 years died on me. I would suggest you getting an i pod they are cheaper now and more reliable and they have good warranty i always get e-mails from them asking me do i want to extend my warranty

3. djt820

4. ok455

Strange i plug it in to this another usb and it came back to life. It started charging

Thank god i haven't lost my music

5. Holmes

The earphone jack on my iPod has broken several times. djt820 has given the answer why.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I change my players atleast once a year, because I always damage mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: