1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going to Ottawa tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MusicIsLife, Aug 16, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

Long story short, I'm getting paid to ride up to ottawa with my friends parents and little brother. Her mom is agoraphobic [fear of leaving the house] but shes fine when she's with a bunch of people. since my friend and her sister are both out of town, her dad asked me to ride up to ottawa with them, and then he'd drop me off and pay me for my time, and give me money for a bus back to montreal.

I have quite a bit of family out that way, but i dont see much outside the general area of their houses [Kanata-Stittsville area] so my mom suggested I go to Bayshore[i think thats what its called...] or Rideau Mall. My aunt who lives in ottawa also suggested i could go to Bank Street, but it might be too hot out tomorrow to do much walking outside.

But what I'd love to do is go to the LGBT "village". I don't know where it is though. Is there much to do there? And is it close to any of the mentioned potential destinations?