1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

same sex kissing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Aug 19, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

ok me and some of my friends were having this discussion earlier in the year: why is it guys are turned on by girls kissing? "we (quoting my friend now) aren't turned on? why are they?" if any guys (or girls!) could answer this, it'd be awesome. thx!

2. Astaroth

By "guys" I'm assuming you mean straight guys.

It's the same reason they're turned on by lesbians/bisexual girls. There are a whole bunch of factors at play. People often want what they can't have, and that goes for this case as well. Some guys like to fantasize about being in the middle of a threesome with two women, and seeing them kiss sort of tickles that fantasy. Plus, women who kiss each other have something in common with straight guys: they like to kiss women.

3. Greggers

The way i see it:

Straight guys are attracted to Women.

What do you think would turn them on more?

A Straight guy kissing a Woman

or

A Woman kissing a Woman

Its twice the serving of the stuff they like!

4. Shevanel

I'm quite turned on by girls kissing ^_^ I'm not ashamed to admit that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's just really hot, I don't know why :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. littledinosaurs

On the same token i know straight girls who absolutely love it when they see two boys kissing.
    *shrug*
    everyone has got their own thing.

6. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Girls kissing=awesome. More so if they are actually kissing over the "is that guy looking over here? Yeah? Ok, keep going" way. That is crap.

Basically, it is what Greggers said.

7. thevre

Psh, I enjoy 2 dudes kissing.

8. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If two women make out I see it more like a painting, you look at it from different angles and admire it. Two men kissing flat out turns me on, while at the same time is romantically artistic. A straight couple kissing is kind of awkward in my eyes, I mean even though it is more prevalent in society I find it odd to watch. I just don't get straight kisses. :shrug:

9. lostinthought9

Yea, I never understood why they found it so awesome either....

10. Shevanel

Imagine Milla Jovovich and Lucy Lawless locking lips in a steaming shower :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Miles D

Gay kisses are just hotter in general. But I have had the unique experience of being f both sides of the fence (is that the expression?!). But two guys is much hotter than two girls. When it's two girls I just think, "Aww!!" Like if two kitties were cuddling :grin:

12. GhostDog

I was going to type something with some actual bit of thought in it, but then...

YES PLEASE. eeheeheehee <3

But, uhhh, I dunno. Same-sex kissing is kind of a novelty, maybe? For most? You grow up seeing guy-on-girl kissin' in movies and TV all the time! And if you like the ladies, or you like the dudes, seeing two of either getting their mack on is A. not quite as tired as het kissing, B. hot as hell because you like girls and it's two girls, or you like boys and it's two boys, C. if you're a straight guy watching girls kissing, there's no man in the picture to compare yourself to, and you don't feel weird if it turns you on (and vice versa for straight ladies, perhaps)? (Or D. you're gay and you're like "OH GOD, I WANT THAT RIGHT NOW")

Maybe? I dunno! I am theorizing here. I just... don't know.

I don't know because Joey distracted me with that mental image.

Not that I mind. :3

13. RaRa

Totally agree. =D

14. Lychee

I don't know any straight girls attracted to two guys kissing. I've always tried to figure out why it goes one way but not the other...

15. GhostDog

I know two groups of girls who liked boy-on-boy things. One group wrote stories about boys liking boys (and not just slash fanfiction, it was original work), and later figured out that they were all gay as hell too and were just working out their feelings that way.

The other? Straight to the best of my knowlege, total anime fans. All of them. And we are not talking casual, "Oh, yeah, I like some anime" people, we are talking The Weeaboo Among Us. And they didn't really like masculine boys kissing, they were all about the waifish androgenes (is that a word?) that you couldn't really tell were guys. Most conversations involved yaoi, crappy anime dubs, their slash fanfiction, and how much Sephiroth was their "bishie". If I'd had a nickel for every time they used the word "kawaii", I WOULD HAVE PELTED THEM WITH NICKELS.

... Suffice it to say, I was better friends with the first group, haha. But straight girls liking boy-boy romance is not unheard of. I just... haven't really met any straight girl who liked seeing boys kissing who was not completely freaking irritating.

#15 GhostDog, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  16. Just Adam

i still dont get the straight guy drooling over women getting it on thing... i jsut think ..yea but you got no chance whys that appealing...thats like getting happy that someone you know one the lottery and you will have to see then all happy with ferraris and stuff and you have nothing...would you still like that? no.... straight people confuse me lol

17. Just Adam

actually the i do know a girl via a friend who also likes the boy on boy kissing and stuff...im never sure why others get a kick , ifs tehres a sort of taboo thrill some feel towards it or people liek others happiness....im still confused lol

18. Tim

Tim

Ditto...

I guess it's just how your brain works, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Possibly Maybe

Me too. And two girls..
    ah nevermind, i don't count for this:eusa_sile

20. Alex19

same here! watching 2 hot guys kiss... or more... is totally fuckin hot. but thats just my bias opinion. lol

and as for str8 guys, well, they like girls so seeing what u like go at it with another is going to b stimulating. plus, men are easily turned on by visual stimulants anyways so that could help. and im sure some str8 girls dont mind seeing 2 guys kiss. there must b some out there