1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Must Be Emo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jul 25, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

lol. i'm emo and i basically do fit the sterotype. Love the music, depressed a bit, was suicidal, i'm gay, wear black all the time, i cut sometimes (but i'm trying to stop) i use x's in my sn's. stuff like that. I don't think its a bad thing either. and like labels they just sort of get other people to understand you better.
    'o, i'm just emo'
    'whats emo?'
    'i'm emo'.
    i'm just being me. i love to dress this way and stuff. like being different. its just cool
    EMO 4 lyfe!

3. Gera-Kun

hmmm, well, i like wearing black and i love emo hairstyles, but i'm not emo...

4. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

i listen to predominantly emo music (death cab, coheed, all-American rejects, dashboard confessional, boys like girls, hellogoodbye, shiny toy guns, plain white T's etc.), but I don't fit the emo stereotype at all. Well I AM gay so maybe that one thing does fit. I'm not depressed, I don't wear black, ever. I am pretty much uber preppy and almost all my clothing is from Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, or jcrew. my hair is short and blond. im generally a very happy person I would say, and very optimistic. For some reason I just like the emotion that you find in emo music. All the emo i listen to is pretty mainstream and not very hardcore i guess though, and if there is one thing I cant stand it is whiny emo and screamo where you can't even understand what they are saying.

5. Jerr

The BEST emo band.... is one of the first (if not the first) Dashboard Confessional! god... I really like them lol

I'm an emo non emo...

lol

You would never be able to tell but I'm an emo kid deep down.

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

Lol I look emo wit my hair and piercings but i dont dress emo, and i FOR SURE dont act emo
    I am A happy-go-lucky fruitcake:slight_smile:

7. Grof142007

:roflmao: ROFL you got me on the floor in tears with that happy go lucky fruitcake:roflmao: :tears: :roflmao: