1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"They said that you are gay"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Aug 24, 2009.

1. darkestknight

Once, at a lecture hall, one group of rowdy and playful students, who sat behind me and my coursemate, that guy, let's call him K, just reached over me and asked: "Hey, I heard that you are gay! Isn't it? I-I-I-Isn't it??"

Before that, a few lectures ago, sometimes he sat beside me and asked, "You had a girlfriend?", or "Oh goodness, that water flask has butterfly motives there!! It's so girly!!" and others.

I guess he already knew it. But I kept quiet. He's one hell of a joker.

Next time if he started asking this, I'm so tempted to go "Hey, this guy over there is not bad, isn't it??":roflmao:

2. Totoro

People like that seem to like to stir shit alot... It's great you didn't decide to feel so offended about it :grin:
    You should totally do it, by the way>:grin:

3. shorty

I think i would have an uncontrollable urge to punch him in the face.

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    I'd have an uncontrollable urge to grab his ass to make him shut up, and say "leave me alone or there's going to be more of that"

5. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I can totally relate. Went through 4 years of HS like that. was the same 10 ppl or so saying things like "hey, why dont you ever have a girlfriend" or just general name calling and gay bashing. this was of course before i came out. but when they would ask me if i was gay or start making fun i would never deny or confirm that i was gay. but it was just kinda mean. now i thnk that if i had been a stronger person if i couldve stood up to them and put them in their place... o well cant change the past. all u can do is learn from it :wink:

6. RainInAfrica

+1

7. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    People like taht don't deserve acknowledgement