1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greg, Jul 27, 2007.

1. greg

I went to a dinner party last sat nite, the company when i arrived seemed friendly and talkative but i felt i wasnt going to relate to any of the couples there. Then after about half an hour this gorgeous i mean this guy was drop dead gorgeous guy walked in, i thought i was in heaven, he smiled at me with his perfect white teeth flashing then came and sat next to me. i was going to melt i was mesmerised.............. then his boyfriend/partner walked in, damm dont you just hate that, so i looked at my hand and thought well its just you and me again baby. This gorgeous guy saw me look at my hand and whispered to me i know it a bastard isn't it we laughed almost fell off the chair. Any similar experiences from anyone.
    greg

2. Kimi

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good guys and hot guys are usually taken already:bang: :bang:
    I never met a gay guy in person yet. I know some bi guys and bi girl and gy girl but not gay boy...so that experience is yet to be happened to me...Though I can say that will be happens to me A LOT in the future:tears: :tears: :tears:

I guess it's just you and me forever baby...*looking at my hand*

3. Psych!

Psych! Guest

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Man it sucks when you like someone and then bam, he/she is taken. Our hands are our best partner... :dry:

4. Gera-Kun

LOL! so true. XD