1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starbucks has a gay night???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteFox, Aug 31, 2009.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yea I never knew but apparently the Starbucks where I live has a gay night. It is every Thursdays and it starts at like 7. I went but of course all the gay guys you can totally spot like a mile away. I had a few approach me and ask what I was doing there to which I responded by saying "jus cus I dont scream "Gay" pride does not mean im not bi" I am just not attracted to someone that acts well... gay. and it was frustrating that almost everyone was like that. I wish there would have been someone like me. someone that could blend as a friend if we were in public. I dont hide my orientation but I dont make it obvious either. Do other Starbucks do this?

Fox

2. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

i wish! maybe il ask my starbucks about it.. nah im too shy :slight_smile: but i hope so! that'd be a great way to meet others in the community. well, i guess thats why i have the GSA at my school but still

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, maybe I should give drinking overpriced fat in a cup coffee another shot, it may kill me but maybe I'll land a man first.

There aren't any Starbucks shops around here (the last place on earth they haven't invaded yet), but if there was I'd go.

4. Greggers

Sounds like the perfect situation for me!

Starbucks AND hot guys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Its always fun to combined two of your passions.

Sadly, the local starbucks would be empty if they tried this. Im one of the only people brave enough to be out were i am.

5. Just Adam

i dont like coffee other than the smell... i would be like going in saying hmm do you have an iced tea... and like everywhere else id get evils...

6. RaeofLite

You're so lucky. I know it's probably a stereotype but so many gay dudes I know go for starbucks. Not the gay ladies. :frowning2:

Have fun if you decide to go. Our shops here don't have that. Too "small town" I guess.

7. littledinosaurs

Irony, come to me! All the lesbians i know have starbucks dates. -_-

8. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well... over here we have a strabucks and it's always filled with kids... it's really not a good place for me to pick up guys. I've seen several hot guys, but probably under 17... and being a brontosaurus as I am it's not the best idea...

Anyway, I think it's great starbucks (and shops like it) start having 'gay nights'. it's one more step towards equality (if such thing exists)

9. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi:smilewave I'm over here! lol. I feel the same way as you, altho I kinda enjoy and admire those who are comfortable in their own shoes so to speak and don't mind being openly gay. Its just not me. You and I tho, prolly blend in a bit too well to help the cause I suppose.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm in London where I'm from, there is one Starbucks people say I should go to to meet guys, but it's more an all-orientation Starbucks though and with such a bad gaydar it's like impossible for me to actually find a guy in any place unless they're so "flaming gay" that it'd be impossible not to figure out. I saw a few this past week in florida, and one actually was straight acting but totally flirting. But generally though...most are too feminine for me like it gets irritating because basically they're the stereotypical gay man >_> No offense to those of you who are like this...it's just a turn-off for me...

11. I wish! Actually I have no idea if ours does or not. But that would kick ass :slight_smile:

12. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish a starbucks here would have a gay night. Coffee and penis two things I love.

13. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    starbucks stuff is like... overpriced, but if they had more events like this, I'd probably go, even just to make more male friends who just so happen to like other males.

14. 507bro

gay night hmmm we don't have a starbucks here :frowning2: maybe later in the year
    because i herd there might be one oh well, no gay night over here XD
    anyways i go to starbucks to drink tea, omg iced soy milk green tea latte
    is to friken die for <3

15. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Add me to the list of guys who could blend in as a friend. Though may hair used to be a bit of a give-away, now that I'm in college and a quarter of the guys have long hair, there's not much to give me away... well, aside from my pride bracelet and pin, but I only were those because I'm not obvious.

I don't think I have ever heard of a Starbucks doing that where I live, but there's an independent café called Gulu-Gulu (French for glug-glug) that has a gay dance one night of the week. I haven't been there, but I know they do it.

16. Alex19

not that i know of. mine doesnt do this