1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First day of school :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pasalacqua, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Pasalacqua

Mmmm kind of just want to talk about it, because it was the first day in a long time that I actually enjoyed going back to school. :slight_smile:

I'm a senior this year :eusa_clap ...
    My schedule worked out really well for me. The periods I have study hall, I get to go hang out in the digital arts room with a teacher that absolutely loves me.
    I got my best friend to join up in some classes that I have, so I have about 4 periods with him. :grin:
    I'm actually really excited about this year, which is weird, because usually I dread returning to school.

Oooo and I get to make posters to advertise the GSA tomorrow <3

2. Mickey

Enjoy it! It's your last year of high school! I always wished things could have been different for me. I quit school.( too much homophobia). Have a blast,sweetie!

3. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm, I'm kind of in the same boat. Although my school doesn't start until next week on the 8th I'm really excited for my junior year! I finally get to drive to school and get to see all the people I don't usually see again. My first tri seems to be my best as I get to have 3D modeling, something that's always been an interest of mine but never had the resources to really pursue (and I hear the teacher is totally awesome!). But I actually think I'm more excited to get out of summer. I've had a terrible summer and just need something to spruce things up.

*crossing fingers for no bad teachers*

4. grapevine fires

I'm starting at a new school this year for my senior year, and I'm incredibly nervous and excited! I'm going there for an art program, which means that I'll be doing a victory lap before going to uni/college. :slight_smile:

5. RainbowJay

I'm gonna be a junior...
    that means SAT murder D:

but I'm gonna have fun classes like painting and forensics (!)
    half looking forward to the year and half not... :/

6. Absentminded

Don't sweat the SAT's. They're really NOT that bad. I survived them the first time I took them (I was 12), with a bad case of the flu and lack of sleep. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it!!

I just started my Junior year, and I'm SO happy with the way my schedule worked out. I have a study hall every day, and my teachers are fabulous. I don't think I'm going to have so much trouble this year. True...I have like no friends in most of my classes, but, I suppose that's because most of them are in the vocational centre, doing their own thing.
    And my history class, it's 100% my style. Lecture, listen, take notes, no binder necessary, and if I do bad on tests, I just have to have notes to back me up.
    I don't like the way that my school is going super electronic however. Or the fact that I'm in Spanish III, and I don't know Jack shit. Oh well, I'll fudge it.

7. Pasalacqua

"But I actually think I'm more excited to get out of summer. I've had a terrible summer and just need something to spruce things up

Oh god, thisthisthis.
    My summer was super terrible too.
    Due to some issues at home, my closest friend had to move away for the summer. Get away for awhile. He moved an hour away and I barely saw him all summer. He was depressed all the time too and I spent a lot of my summer trying to cheer him up. I had a shit job that left me wanting to off myself when I got out every night too.
    It doesn't sound as bad as it was.

Hope your year turns around for you. :slight_smile: