1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you want to be in (how many ever) years...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mitchell, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Mitchell

I've been thinking about this a lot today.

I'd like to see myself in college, either at campus or online, in the next two years.

Comments?

2. RainInAfrica

I'm moving to a private school in a year, then studying physiology and I'm moving to Manhattan when I'm 23.

3. Mitchell

Sounds like a good plan!

4. Apocalypte

I'll be 30 in 5 years, there's something a little scary about that...

I dunno really. I'm horrible at making plans for the future. I suppose - finish masters, find good job, move somewhere decent (either to a better part of Dublin or abroad - probably Canada, Australia or New Zealand) and meet the woman of my dreams :slight_smile:

5. tokwa

I wanna work in Square Enix when I graduate art school. We all have dreams. lol

6. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In 20-30 years, I want to be retired with a quaint little house up in the mountains about 10 miles inland from Salerno, Italy.

I'd love something on the Amalfi Coast and do an Old Man and The Sea kinda thing for the rest of my life - but it's too expensive.

7. littledinosaurs

Dead.

Actually i don't know. But if i know where i want to be in 10 years and actually end up there then my life would have been pretty boring, eh?

8. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to do a doctorate in the University of Marburg in about 5 years. But hey, that's just me... ^_^

9. Bacon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have a work on the video game business

10. CrystalCat

In 2 years I want to be in art school. SVA here i come.

11. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

My plan is to graduate from my current university and proceed into medical school and specialize in psychiatry and become an in-patient psychiatrist in a mental hospital.

12. TriBi

hehe - well - I'm one of the 'old farts' around here - so my aim is to finish paying off the mortgage, stay healthy, fit and doing all the things I enjoy for as long as possible.

I have friends who, a few years ago, reckoned I would still be competing in marathons or triathlons when I was 80.:eek: I can't see that happening - but there was one guy aged 100 who managed to complete the 'City to Surf' (Australia's biggest Fun Run - 14 hilly kilometres) a year or so ago - so I guess there is some sort of precedent I could try to follow...

That is (thankfully) still quite a few decades away tho'. :wink:

13. merlov1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Living in the UK. I tried to move there for 11 months, but ran out of money so I had to return in June of 2006. I got a job interview offer barely 1 hour before my flight was scheduled to take off, typical!

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In 2 years I see myself working any and every random odd job that comes my way, stockpiling cash to move to a large city so I can make it big as a comedian.

In 5 years I see myself as an emerging young comedian. I’d like to have a nice apartment in the city too. I will probably still be working as hard as possible with whatever job I have in addition to my comedy.

In 10 years I’d like to have found success as a comic, so I can leave behind my days as a hardworking man who tells jokes on the side. Having a nice house at this time would be ideal. A nice man with whom I can build a stable and loving relationship is also something that would be preferable at this point in my life.

In 15 years I would love to have adopted children, at least two of them. By this time my husband and I (if plans work out) will have a wonderful life we share with our children and several pets. If my comedy pays enough by this point I will have purchased a second home somewhere in the country where we spend the summers playing and relaxing.

In 20 years I’d love to have my own television show, either a talk show or a sitcom. I will write, produce, and possibly direct it to insure that it is 100% my vision. My children will be getting ready for college. (or whatever they decide to do) I will not push for anything but what they choose to do, I know how overwhelming that can be for a young person.

In 30 years my life will begin winding down. I will still be doing comedy, but not as often as I will be spending most of my time with my husband and our rescued animals at our country estate where we throw fabulous parties on the warm summer evenings. My talk show will still be going strong, but I will only film for 5 or 6 months out of the year so I can dedicate my spare time to writing books.

After that point I really don’t care where I will end up, so long as I am happy and healthy.

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    in the years to come I'd like to be able to make my living creating card game for nerds.

16. Dean94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm,id like to be either in college :slight_smile: Or liven in england with a good paying job ^_^

17. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Hmm I wanna finish college pass all my final's become a vet and find a georgous girl that's crazy about me

18. Mitchell

Become a vet? Really? WOW!!!

Do you have many pets? I have 3 golden retriever puppys.

19. melissalouise

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like to go to America, and Canada, and like move to San Francisco or somewhere in Canada I don't know, doing forensic science. And I'd like to be happy.

20. Mitchell

That's a wonderful goal.