1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxers or Briefs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Micah, Aug 10, 2005.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Boxers

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Briefs

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  3. Neither

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. Micah

Thought I'd try out a poll, and since it's something I was discussing with my friend, I'll post it here:

Which do you prefer, either to wear, or on another guy (if it differs): boxers or Briefs?

I personally used to be into boxers, but recently switched to briefs. What do you guys think?

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't have boxer briefs. Best of both worlds!

I like guys who go commando. I find that very hot.

I've never really gotten the big deal about boxers. I mean I'll wear them but I don't want to marry them like some people do. Briefs keep my... uh... stuff in place better. That's it: stuff.

3. In general, I prefer boxers because it's easier for the air to circulate down there and therefore feels less confining.

If I'm playing sports, I'll usually wear briefs or boxer-briefs, partly b/c I've heard you can damage your testicles if they're bumping around too much and partly b/c I'm always paranoid that my stuff (thanks, joey) will show if I'm wearing loose boxers along w/ loose shorts. I've never done the whole jock strap thing.

On another guy, I don't have a preference.

4. TriBi

I will occasionally wear boxer briefs or briefs (more likely the former) but that is usually only with something that is revealing/thin material.

Normally, especially with jeans or most normal length shorts I don't wear any underwear - much more comfortable to "just let it all hang" :biggrin:

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I also find things more comfortable without underwear. Since I can wear jeans to work that's fine; though I might have to reconsider if I had to wear more formal clothing.

6. Eligh

Commando

Its all commando for me. It just feels a little more freeing, and you dont have to pull anything else down when you have to go sh*t. But some advise, dont wear low rise jeans unless you have something underneath you jeans. A long T-Shirt might work too. But unless you want people to see your ass crack, then you are going to need to wear a little extra.

7. Jordano

I'm definitely a boxer-brief person - on me and other people. I don't know what it is about them but I really think they're hott and sexy, and comfortable for me. Just my opinion... :icon_mrgr

8. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sure they're not HAWT?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. confusedkid

confusedkid Guest

I wear boxers and recently boxer-briefs... dunno there's something super hott about them.

10. Aaron

Aaron Guest

:icon_mrgr

I haven't worn underwear since March. :wink:

11. Matt

Matt Guest

Briefs at home, boxers at work. Don't ask why. :wink:

12. Jordano

That kinda reminds of me of when I was little I use to think that wearing boxers made you more of a man. I wore briefs when I was way younger, then when I entered Jr. High School I felt the need for boxers so during gym I wouldn't get made fun, I'd be considered one of the "cool, manly guys" that wore boxers. Anyone else ever think that??

Now I'm proud of my boxer-briefs - best of both worlds! :wink:

13. TriBi

Why? :la:
    (I never was any good at following instructions...)

14. Aaron

Aaron Guest

You should ALL go commando...it's waaaaaaay better. (!)

Read into that dancing banana as much as you want.... :slight_smile:

15. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that a pick-up line? *grin* :eusa_clap

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I do remember something about boxers being considered less juvenile... but as my approach was to go against the herd, I kept wearing briefs just to make a statement, although probably no one noticed my integrity against peer pressure because they were too busy checking out their buddies' underwear!

Because really, if guys are making fun of your undergarments, that means they're LOOKING at your crotch, which means, really, that they're GAY! Like 100% queer-as-a-three-dollar-bill, cocksucking, buttfucking HOMOS!

(Of course, I didn't put it like that at the time... but if I ever get sent back in time to high school, I'll be sure to throw that one out.)

17. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Yeah...those stupid queers....knob gobbling anal avengers...gaaawd!

18. hawkeye

I never thought i'd laugh so hard at that kind of language! I am into boxer-briefs myself too. Especially on other guys. Shows the butt nicely.

19. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Boxers....breifs are too constricting....boxer-briefs are pretty hott tho...espicially in the locker room if you know what i mean:lol:

20. riderdan

it depends what bottoms i wear thwen i will decide boxers or briefs if wearing jeans then i wear briefs but always where boxers if wearing trackies