1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG Life seems to want to mess with me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beachboi92, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Beachboi92

ok so i know i talked earlier about a guy i thought was kind of cute but i had not really talked to him in person. Well i did and he was a little to flamboyant for my taste. So defeated i decided that there was no guys in our school that i could even try to meet that i would like. Then i got invited to a friend of mines birthday party.

So i got there and we talked and stuff and i noticed one particularly cute boy that i thought no way he is gay. Until he asked when the music would be on cause he wanted to dance, and he had all the hand motions going and the stand, and a lisp but i was like hey maybe. Asked my friend turns out NO he has a girlfriend. So i proceeded to tell her how life is unfair.

Then this crazy thing happens. This kid i have only seen like once in my art class starts talking to me. Now the first time i saw him he just kept like looking at me and smiling. And while he was talking at the party or even when other people where trying to talk to him he kept looking at me and smiling. Finally we got to talking more and he is like my fricken identical brother. His life is like a mirror of mine xD same interests and likes in everything. Now i don't want to get my hopes up cause i know the odds are against me. But even when a particularly hot girl came up to try and hit on him and stuff he was more interested in talking/looking at me :slight_smile: so i told him to hit me up on facebook and we could go play tennis or something sometime (we both like tennis and soccer :grin:) The best part was he talked to me shirtless the whole time :drool: and seemed really interested and stuff. I want to just get to know him and stuff first but i'm curious if this would set off anyones gaydar. I mean at one point i even let my foot kinda sit on his and he didn't seem to mind so idk and he seemed really cool about me telling him to hit me up on facebook so we could hang out sometime. And a girl made a comment about him having his shirt off so all the guys could see (although i assume she was joking) idk

So here it goes hopefully we get to hang out and get to know each other and even if he isn't he seems really cool :grin: I do need a little work just trying to think of starting in a friend zone kind of thing though xD

2. Just Adam

i wont say anythign to get you hopes up but atleast you have a friend at the end of teh day and we all need tehm :slight_smile: good work and good luck i hope things do work out for you XD

3. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't get my hopes up.

4. 71390S

71390S Guest

Ooooooooooh, well pursue it and see what happens :slight_smile:

5. Just Adam

some positive attitude would be nice though... >.>

and to be honest eharing that from me is rare....so yea... think happy thoughts ...

6. Beachboi92

helped him with his art project some today and we are gonna try and go play tennis sometime soon. He keeps smiling at me and its adorable (and he doesn't smile at any of the girls who come over at him) trying not to get my hopes up to much though xD we shall see and ill keep the thread updated :grin:

7. Just Adam

ooo good luck :slight_smile:

8. werekid

just what everyone is saying do not get your hopes up

9. Beachboi92

he asked me for my phone number today :grin: we also shared his bag of chips and i have been helping him with his art project and him a little with mine. He keeps being really nice and cool and complimenting me :slight_smile: im in a good mood today :grin:

10. acorn7

Ha, that's very cute. I hope something happens :slight_smile:

11. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah let's get our hopes up so it hurts that much more when it Fails.
    Or if it does work out, then more power to you.

He could just be making a new friend. Or just being nice. OR he COULD be trying to get with that! No matter what signals you get you can't let yourself fall into that illusion.

#11 Tokarov, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  12. shimmersky

Jeez, people, can't we just enjoy the adorableness and excitement? :slight_smile:

13. Beachboi92

he hasn't txted me yet im not sure if i should txt him cause he didn't give me his number but he does have it on facebook >_> would that be a little weird? idk exactly how to approach it....