1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank God for my taste in women!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mugwump, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Mugwump

I was at my Mum's house today and turned on my laptop. It totally slipped my mind that I had a picture of Dani Campbell as my desktop. I went running to my computer to shut the lid when I realised... TOO LATE! My step father said "oh, you have a picture of a guy on your computer!" I was like, "uh, yes, I do!" Thank God I like the androgynous ones :lol: My Mum (who knows better) pulled a rather amusing face at me.

#1 Mugwump, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm exactly the same. that's one of the reasons that I like asian people, because they are very androgynous. I like tomboy-ish girls, and slightly girly-looking guys... I'm a bit weird really! I like people who are kind of a mix of masculine and feminine.

3. Étoile

LOL Too bad this wouldn't work for a gay guy. A guy with bursting muscles in tight underwear would scream, "GAY!"

4. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, you can always have a picture of david bowie in tights... he's kind of androgynous... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: still, would be a dead give-away... on the other hand, having pics of your cats (as I do) is rather gay as well... but nobody says anything... ^_^

5. Just Adam

i have my signature pic as my wallpaper haha...

im just glad that nobody who sees this computer has any idea to what a rainbow would mean :slight_smile:

6. Jay D

I like guys that are fit, but girls that have boobs and a butt and nice legs are also vair nice for mee .... Yeah.

7. Greggers

Yeeeeeea, i can relate :slight_smile: ish.

I used to have a picture of Janto from Torchwood making out and it had the quote about the stopwatch (sounds VERY dirty) as my desktop. My mother saw it and got all flustered and walked away...

So thankfully i switch it to JUST a picture of Ianto. Still, my niece (she is now...8?) gave it a look over and i could tell the gears were spinning in that mind of hers trying to figure out why i had a picture of a guy on my desktop.

I dont think ive had my desktop "safe" for people to look at since i came out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    My desktop is Hayley Williams I havn't changed it in about a year, I found your story really amusing btw