1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the thread of creeper moments!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex19, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Alex19

ok, i wanted to start a thread of times u have overheard or walked into a convo where one of the ppl involved did or said something creeper-esque. lemme give an example...

2 saturdays ago, 2 friends and i went to blockbuster to see the movie 'teeth' (great/funny/scary movie, btw) and one of the employees was talkin to a customer a bit too loud and we heard him say "I SHOULD LOCK YOU IN ROOM AND NEVER LET U OUT HAHAHA" :eek:

my friends and i almost died of laughter and lemme tell u, we were scared for the female customer at the time as well. but yea, u got any moments like this? share ittttttt

2. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

omg teeth looked sooo funny! or... sounded i guess cuz i read a hilarious review on explosm.net :grin:

but today i saw one of the teachers at my school leaning against a wall with his arm up so you could see this GIANT sweat stain. i kinda felt bad for him, but i dont think he noticed. swear to god it was like... the size of a small saucer. so like... 4 inches across?

3. 71390S

71390S Guest

Well, one time I overheard these guys talking about women ejaculating when they orgasm. But they weren't being pervy about it, it was very matter of fact intellectual-ish conversation.

4. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This isn't mine but it's my friends.

She was at the Ranch Market in our town looking around to see what they have because she's never been there. So she bought some sweet bread and was walking to the checkout and ended up behind this elderly couple. So they say hi and chat and the wife walks away because she forgot something. When she was gone the husband turned to my friend and was like "You're cute..." and touched her arm.

CREEEEEEEEEEEPER!!

5. Alex19

^total creeper moment!!!! id be sooooo scared

6. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I was at dinner with my roommate and his friends and this girl was talking about this old guy who was a bit away from her while she was standing on the side of the road. He smiled at her a bit. Later, she noticed that he started squatting and started shitting on the grass, waved at her, got up, pulled his pants back up w/o wiping or anything and walked away.

LOL talk about freaky. She was getting her license with her mother, so when she told her mother, she told a police officer at the DMV who didn't believe her until he found where the man had...'done his work'.

7. cm25

cm25 Guest

lmao k i was walking down the hall in school and i was late for class so thr was noone in the halways at all and thn i hear someone sy in a rly deep voice "epic fail..." and i look behind me and thrs this kid walking behing me with all black and like chains n stuff and i hav like nvr seen him b4 and so i kept goin and he said it again and when i finnaly got to my class i walked in and he looked in thru the window on the door rite at me then walked away, ya can u say creeper much? ths happened last week haha

8. torrentluver

Oh I have a reeally creeper moment for you guys.
    So one night I was at the club with some friends just dancin and havin fun. At midnight they usually have a show involving guy dancers or dancing drag queens(not exactly something I totally agree with but whatever). Anywho, So Im standing right in front of the stage since I always hand dollar bills to the dancers when they are on stage. In the corner of my eye I noticed this guy staring at me, like just standing there staring not even trying to hide it. He is probably in his late 30's, bald, and 230+ lbs. He comes up to me and says "you're cute". I said thanks but I have a bf and hes away in the military. His response was so weird, it was something about how he and I(the creeper old guy) were meant to be together, and how destiny brought us to the same club and I shouldnt wait for my bf to get done with the military and instead I should be with him. I said no thanks I love my bf and thats that. He asked for my number and I told him I dont have a cell phone, which is a total lie because Im a manager for AT&T haha. so he ran off to find a pen because he insisted on giving me his number, then I ran outta the club and left for the night.
    AND NOW THE REAL CREEPO PART!!! So I was working in a location that is about 30 miles from where the club is located, and the day after I went to the club and was at work the creepo old guy showed up to my work.... He pretty much said the same stuff, and left me a note with his name, number, and a message saying "meant to know eachother". Seriously creeped me out. I still have that note in case I have to file a restraining order or something. Creepo huh!!
    Thank god he hasnt followed me since... I hope haha.

9. Alex19

^r u serious?????? so scaryyyyyy

10. partietraumatic

i was at a music festival and using the toilets,which are disgusting. I was in one of the cubicles and heard a security guard shout

'hey only one person AT A TIME per cublicle!!'

Creeper trying to get in behind someone?!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

so i was on meebo and i was talking to a guy and he wanted to call me. ot wanting to actually talk to him, just mess with his head some, i say can't we just cyber? he goes "no i want to hear you moan" i was like uhhhh... well i wouldnt be moaning just from hearing you grunting from jacking off like wtf...? so i told him my daddy took my phone :slight_smile:

12. KnightAssassin

my friend got pulled over by a cop and i was in the back , now i am looking like "Holy f^&* its a gay guy" that day idk why but i was , the cop says he needs our age house number and etcetera and well i tell him mine and the other people say theirs . Now he says he needs to search the vehicle and us [ we were speeding and taking sharp turns and driving the cop thought we were getaway drivers or something]so he begins to frisk us ....... he frisks the first guy .... nothing wrong ... he frisks me , he is a little {WAYYYYY} over handzy [ if you understand what im saying] and well then he goes to search the last guy and while he is searching last guy he winks at me and smirks [ FYI he didn't frisk the girl with us he said "I have no need to" ] and then later i start talking to the other officer and i want to be a cop so i start asking him about how to get on swat and shit and the other officer is searching the car[ the handsy one is in car searching] so he looks at me through back windshield and winks {AGAIN} and well now i am curios to his age because he has to be at least 25 and knowing im 16[age and house number with shit for the standard pull over shit] and well now he just begins to just flat out flirt with me when he asked the officer to search the car [ "so you live near here?" and "you look very nice" and well when i was frisked he "felt" me and moved his hand around a little more than he should have , don't get me wrong cops are hot and i was enjoying this some but i was kinda creeped out that a routine traffic indecent so Ya idk if that qualifies but there is a TRUE story that happened to me and was a little creepy

13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to live in a house my roomates and I were convinced was haunted.
    When I was moving in the front door slammed closed and the deadbolt locked, Me and one roommate were the only ones home and he was in my room helping me move my dresser.

One roommate came into my room and said he heard children playing downstairs.

Another roommate said she saw a kid sitting on her bed one night when she came back from the bathroom.

14. Alex19

Matt...16, was the cop hot? if he was, i wouldnt mind too much :wink: but, it is kinda creepy that hed do that to a minor

15. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

^^

YEah............ that story was.. erm.. kind of exciting.. nvm .

Well my house USED make creeks like some one was walking around?? was scary but its gone now so... I think there WAS someone/thing.

16. kv88

Eww some weird old guy would always stalk me if he ever sees me. It first started last summer when he saw me at the library, he just kept looking at me and after I left the library, I see him driving by me twice! Then one time, I was walking to Walmart, the same guy was about to leave (he was putting stuff in his car) and he decided to follow me inside. I was in the dvd section, from there I can see the guy roaming the aisles and then finally he went next to me (in the dvd section) and asked "Can you buy these?" - pointing to the dvds. I said "Yeah" but I was more like "WTF?!" in my head, I walked away and when I was walking home, the same guy drove by me and waved. Every now and then if he sees me he would try drive by twice, sometimes he goes slowly and smiles at me. TOTAL CREEPER! He did ask me for a ride but I said no. However I don't think he's a huge threat to me.

Another time, another weird guy (this was 3 years ago) at my work asked me to dinner to know more about Kodiak, (I still cannot believe I gave him my home number) and ask he I gave him my number, the hair on my neck stood up and face felt like it was pulled back and frozen. I decided not to go dinner with him and make excuses. He did seem nice but my friend told me he went psycho on her a couple of times, one over a pen and another over something - totally forgot.

17. Johnnieguy

One time, in college, this guy started talking to friends of mine on the bus. No big deal, he lived across the hall from us, right? Well, he followed the 4 of us out when we went to go play croquet. Then followed us to dinner at the Dining Hall. All things he is entitled to do.. But then we say "well, we're going to go over to the other campus now. We are expecting someone from out of town for the weekend." So we head towards the bus but we don't get on because the line was too long. We find my roommate's old roommate and his girlfriend who offered to give the 4 of us a ride. Keep in mind now that there are 2 of them, 4 of us, and 5 seats in his car. The guy who had been following us around all day GETS INTO THE CAR WITH US, UNINVITED. So, now there are 5 people in the backseat which only has room for 3.. Anyway, somehow we made it down the interstate and through town without getting pulled over. We don't go to the girls' dorm yet because we are going to go get coffee.

This is when we got our break-away chance. He saw someone he wanted to talk to, so we ran like the dickens to get back to the dorm room (the dorms on this campus are locked 24/7, unlike the ones on my campus). We run to the room, take the names of the girls off the actual dorm room door so in case he does get into the building, he won't know which room to go to. Then we call the person visiting and let her know it is okay to come to the room because the creeper is gone. :slight_smile:

18. J Schuelke

This is one that didn't happen to me but one of my friends.

So anyway this girl that I know works at walmart in the clothes dept. usually restocking and other stuff like that. So there is this guy that she works with who is totally weird. He has this elvis style hair which normally I wouldn't label him as a creeper but seeing how he's like 40 is kinda weird. But anyway he seems to be totally obssessed with her because he talks to her all the time, attempts to flirt with her, sings to her when they are on break, a lot of stuff that creeps me out. Eventually she found out that he is indeed an elvis impersonater from vegas.

As if that's not bad enough now I guess he knows what kinda car she drives because he saw which car she goes to after work. So coming out of work one time she found a note on her windshield and all it said was "lets go to vegas". Creepy right?

I keep telling her to tell him off and if he doesn't listen report his a$$.

19. paco

paco Guest

i was out surfing one day and it's a really nice day so it's kinda crowded. and this guy starts talking to me, which is all well and good and normal. then all of a sudden he starts talking about this girl that's on a longboard with a few of her friends, and he says "girls shouldnt wear white bikini's surfing, now i'm going to be distracted all day" then he goes on to say "ah but she won't be here for much longer, she's going off to college next month" and then he comes back to the topic after i've caught a couple waves and said "if only i were 20 again" and i know this had nothing to do with me, but it was so creepy and i didn't want him to think we were friends so i caught the next wave in and left.

20. RaeofLite

One of my professors is creepy. He seems socially anxious or nervous all the time which makes me feel a little sorry for him.But when asked a question, he nervously moves over, and almost seems to hesitate, but try to help at the same time while making nervous laughter, smiles etc.

This is mostly when I don't look super feminine. So maybe he's almost scared of catching 'the gay' or something. Hm.