1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School mode!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Sep 15, 2009.

1. diegon3

For some apparent reason i finally feel in school mode.
    it's kinda weird but i feel ready to take on the challenge. I think this will be my best year of school ever!!!(!)
    maybe but i feel ready

but i really want to know how other ppl feel when they are finally in school mode and if it even lasts that long to keep this enthusiasm

2. lostinthought9

I know how you feel, I get into that "school mode" near the beginning. However, I doubt it lasts more than 3 months. :/

3. NickT

This year I'm trying to wake up every morning and NOT go "I HATE WAKING UP THIS EARLY I HATE MY LIFE GRRRRR I WANNA SLEEEEEP" like I did last year. I'm gonna instead wake up and try to keep a generally positive attitude. 'Course it's my senior year, so I'm just happy it'll soon be over and I'll finally go to college ^^

4. diegon3

yes early waking i remember that i had to wake up at 5:30 am back in high school

5. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have what they call "senioritis" meaning, I don't do any work. At least...I don't want to. lol.