1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Teacher... FROM HELL!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Aug 1, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

This is hilarious!

Link

2. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that is sick. that teacher should be made to eat the last page of the book after all her school kids have spat on it. my 11 y.o daughter read it and has been dying to tell me stuff. i have banned her from any accidental hints, which try to pop out. she is reading it to me every night .... but i keep falling asleep. what a big kid i am.

3. LorenzG1950

I think the teacher should be made to eat the entire book. What a spoilsport:tantrum: .

4. Gera-Kun

I know! thank god we don't have any teachers like that. lol

5. Moth

That's awful. My friend spoiled a couple things for me, but I told her to because she wanted to SO bad I just couldn't stand to watch her sit there with the secrets on the tip of her tongue, bursting to come out. She didn't really spoil anything too major, all the book's events still held their full effect for me.

But spoiling the last page to 400 students... now that's just cruel.

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Hahahaha, i'm sorry, but I gotta laugh :roflmao:

But that teacher is the worst. Doesn't she understand that people don't like to spoil the surprise??? She's no BFF, she's a BFH!

7. GuitarGirl1350

OMG! I WOULD HAVE KILLED HER! That is so awful! Dumb bitch!!! RAWR! Ain't noBODY messin' with my Harry Potter! I spent weeks avoiding spoilers!

8. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Whoah, hehe :roflmao: :roflmao:, I know never to mess with your Harry Potter.

9. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't exactly join the fuss--I don't read the series, but I probably would be upset if someone spoiled a book for me.

10. Atom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was horrible for her to read the passage or page, whatever it actually was, but all the parents were blowing it way out of proportion. I'd imagine if a child had read even one of the other books in the series that it would captivate them to read the last book even if it was spoiled for them (and hopefully all the other books. THE MOVIES ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES!). I actually spoiled the book for myself before it came out, and I do regret it, but after I was spoiled, I really felt nothing at all. Maybe a bit of confusion, but nothing else. My first notion was that I wanted to know HOW these events occurred , what led up to them, and so fourth.

Maybe if I hadn't grown up with these characters, or if I was nine or ten, like the kiddos who were spoiled, I would think differently.

11. Choucho

I would definitely be angry if it were my, however I still don't believe she should be punished or anything. >.<; *hides* I think it was just an incredibly stupid lapse in judgment. I heard from about a billion people that Dumbledore died before I even had seen the cover of HBP, and I had heard about twice as many times that it was Snape who did it. But when I read that book, that chapter still hold an enormous amount of surprise and emotion for me. I think I had almost forgotten that I knew it was going to happen. I think it's still entirely possible to enjoy a book even if the ending's spoiled, because you still don't know _how_ they will reach that point and so on.
    Anyway, I'm babbling. >.< It's a bad habit.

12. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A broomstick and a pointed hat would suit her, that's for sure.

13. CrimsonThunder

I'm still up to the second chapter of the second book so I think that the last book will be spoiled for me by the time I get to it. =P

14. GuitarGirl1350

No, you do not mess with MY HARRY POTTER! I do some serious crucio curses on you if you do!

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't... I don't want you to end up in Azkaban!

16. Jerr

Ok... it wasn't that bad.... I thought she would have liked told what happened who died and all that jazz......

She read a passage that reflected leaving.... One page of that book could not ruin the entire thing... if anything you would be dying to read the whole thing to figure out what it meant.