1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mysterious hearts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryguy, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryguy

Ryguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lately when im out riding my bike on the road ive been seeing alot of heart shaped wholes
    i think at least 10 and today i saw 6 black cats! so your wondering why im sayin all of this but idk i guess i think the hearts and cats are signs of some kind but i wonder what they mean... what do u guys think?

2. CrimsonThunder

You love cats?

3. Vampyrecat

Maybe it's just a weird phenomenon. I once saw a black cat and it was very friendly. The Next black cat I saw (two days later) hissed at me and scratched me. I was sad.
    But you get my gist.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You are supposed to get a black cat? Truthfully, I believe in SIGNS. (a great movie by the way!) I had this yellow flower pop up in my yard in the middle of winter when there was snow on the ground. At the same time, I had lost a friend that was very important to me. In about a month, that flower died off and about 30 more popped up. I always thought it meant the first flower meant the loss of that friend but because of that, I was able to make many many more friends.

5. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a tall dark and handsome stranger is going to cross your path, who you are going to give the whole of your heart to.

6. Level N Human

Secret heart,
    why so mysterious?
    Why so sacred,
    why so serious?

7. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been told I have divinations for everything, meaning everything I see is an omen for something, which is, uh...true. I'm a heavy believer in dream interpretation, too. I read Tarot cards...I'm very New Agey. Black cats are lucky. If you cross one's path, you will soon recieve a wish. The hearts are a sign it might be a romantic one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.