1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating and Travel Guidelines for LGBTQ

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaeofLite, Sep 20, 2009.

1. RaeofLite

... so thisis my first real year of getting to know the dating scene and being true to my gay self.

I have a question...
    Who pays for the bill generally? Should it go to the person who asked for the date, whoever wants to offer? Or split?

And... traveling. What to tell the hotel checkout counter in a possibly conservative area if theres two women/dudes (should you lie)?

Just want to hear your opinions/thoughts.(!)

2. Greggers

Well for paying the bill, it depends on the type of person i was dating. I dont know how to describe it, but basically I am probably more of a submissive person. If i was dating someone who was a dominating type person, im sure they would pay. If i was dating someone who was also more of a submissive person id figure we might split it. (I know those words dont really fit, but its either that or "power top" and "power bottom" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: take your pick)

And for traveling, if figure since im cheep id always want a one bed room if i was with my partner. I guess you could still lie, but it would be fishy. I dont think id go to a hotel at which i was afraid to hint at the fact im gay anyways though, so i dont think that would be a problem for me.

3. shimmersky

Whoever suggested the date / gave the invitation pays.
    Or, y'all can rock-paper-scissors it out. Like adults. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They probably won't say, "Wait a minute, are you two going to have sex??" They're probably just going to say, "Here's your room key, ma'am. Enjoy your stay."