1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need quick tips fast big day today <3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Sep 21, 2009.

1. diegon3

i am so happy i cant stop smiling i met someone a few weeks ago that i've began to have a heavy hitting crush on and as it turns out HE'S GAY TOO!!!!:icon_bigg
    and since we have a week of b4 classes start and not many ppl are in the school a lot of our friends are visiting their parents we are bored and i suggested we go play video games at a student center and HE SAID YES THAT HE WAS EXCITED!!!!(!) but i don't really trust my skills at small talk sure were going to be competing while playing video games but i know were probably going to take time and talk its common with me and many ppl.
    but what are good questions to ask him at that point?

2. olides84

You want to talk, not to mindlessly play games. So don't spend all your time in the arcade, but instead hang out, have some coffee, walk around campus, go to a bookstore, etc. What to talk about? Him. You. Friends. Family. College. Classes. TV/movies/music/sports/books. List is endless.

Good luck - tell us how it goes :slight_smile:

3. shimmersky

Good luck!!! :grin:

(Report back!)

4. Gaetan

If topics are hard to come by, go see a new movie together. Go for dinner or lunch afterward and use the movie as a springboard.

5. Derek the Wolf

just talk. when a question pops into your head just roll with it. if you're trying to think of questions ahead of time just to make a conversation then you're presenting something fake. if he wants the real you then you should come unprepared, as is. and if it ends upboth people run out of conversation topics then that's just how things go.

the most important thing is RELAX.

6. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    it shouldn't matter too much but the important thing is that he listens when you talk, and you listen when he talks.

if you think it's safe to drop the fact that you find him hot/cute into the conversation, then do so

7. diegon3

it went well today we played video games then ddr ping pong. we had a little of an adventure since the lady there at the student center had to take our id cards while we played but she forgot to give them back so we had to run all over just to get temporary ones to get back to our dorms then we spent 4 hrs watching supernatural. while we played ping pong we talked about school and simple stuff
    i just realized i suck at ping pong :slight_smile:

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you two going to go on another play date?

9. diegon3

good chance were probably going to continue watching supernatural, i suggested making that video game thing a weekly thing he said awesome, and he suggested playing tennis so since i know very little on it i could probably get him to teach me
    so at least were becoming good friends which still good for me:thumbsup:

10. kizza111

wow sounds great, good luck! DONT TALK ABOUT POLITICS :lol: unless you both like politics, i do! (i'm a strange 14 yr old)

11. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good stuff!!!

Get him to get behind you and wrap his hands arounds yours and show you how to swing the racquet. That could lead into some eye locking then some lip locking.:thumbsup:

#11 malachite, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009