1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drama!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocking23, Sep 21, 2009.

1. rocking23

I love drama!

Simple as that! I love starting it, I love observing it, I love being apart of it, I love talking about it, I love texting about it and I love spreading it!

I have no idea why but lately I have become more and more addicted to drama and gossip! And I LOVE IT!! LAWL!

With everyday and any drama ie, school, friends, family; I think I need a reality show more and more haha!

Does anyone have tips on how I can start some more drama!?
    Who else loves drama?!

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Er...

Wait. What?
    You must be one of those people that I hated in highschool. People who are so bored with their own lives that they seek to ruin friendships for something to pass the time. People who deliberately hurt others feelings and told nasty lies to anyone who would lend an ear. People who are generally lame.

Yeah. Gotta say I can't back you up on your childish games.
    Pick up a chickmag or something. Better to read about celebrities than to dick around with people's personal business.

3. pianolover95

Harsh, but I have to agree.

4. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    110% Agree.

Is this thread for real?

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very little makes me more ncomfortable than people deliberately starting drama. I hate conflict, and the people who love starting drama pick up on that and enjoy aiming it in my direction. So I'm definitely not going to give you tips on how to upset and anger people.

6. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

im totally feel awful about being involved with drama, but i have to agree with you: i love watching it all unfold. because when theres drama or any kind of friction, you meet the real people you call your friends. because when people feel threatened, they reveal their true selves. and sometimes its just damn funny. but i have to say.... we really shouldnt do this kind of stuff. its not good for us. i got involved with some racist crap going back and forth between two or my best friends and they now hate each other even more (errr correction... one of them hates the other one, the 2nd girl just feels bad about it) and they refuse to hang out together. soo lets try and resist our urges yeah?

7. OontzOontzOontz

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Was this meant to be a joke or something? Because if it's not, I'm a bit flabbergasted by the fact that someone could love drama that much.

8. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well...there are people out there who absolutely NEED drama in their lives. They create it and be in it to make life more interesting....they aren't nice people...

But I really hope this thread was a joke.

9. Daniel

I kind of have to agree with her.

Actually I don't have to, I just do.

10. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *unlurk*
    I found part of the sample population from which the "drama-queen" stereotype comes from
    *relurk*

11. joss22

This=win

I think high school would not be high school if it weren't for the drama. Do I like it, no, but I do think life would get a little boring without ANY drama. (Sadly I have way more than enough drama right now >_>)