1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

things that piss you off...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

so heres a thread to just name things that piss you off.

what pisses me off is when people make fun of the things they don't understnad. the kids in my health class dont seem to understand that depression is a serious problem so they decide to call the teenagers "gay" and "pathetic." because APPARENTLY its your own fault if your depressed... grrrrrr :tantrum:

2. Shevanel

My dad, and other people bugging me about getting a job.

People in my family, and random old people bugging me or others about getting a haircut or something similar about hair length. Same goes for anyone telling me or others to get a haircut. There is probably nothing more that pisses me off than that. So please, Refrain from doing this to me.

3. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Nothing really pisses me off, except when someone is wrong about something and they won't admit the fact that they might be wrong. Oh and someone claiming to dislike something before they give it a shot.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -The people in my unit who randomly scream. Seriously, there are better ways of expressing excitement than "WOOOOOOOOOO!" when you live with 11 other people.
    -Closed-mindedness among queer people. "I wouldn't date anyone bi, they're not what I think queer people should be." "You should just man up and become what I think you should be." All that sort of thing.
    -Living on a hill.
    -The way I procrastinate so much.

5. NickT

Adults acting like angsty teenagers. Is there any point to "growing up" if that's all to look forward to?

6. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

MEE TOOO!! i gotta write this history paper for tomorrow. its like.. half done? and i still havent proofed it or gotten my sources together. fuckkkk my lifeeeee

7. Phantasma

People who use the right to free speech to be an asshole, for the sake of being an asshole.

8. Nodnarb

This should be fun:slight_smile:

- Roommates who slam their bedroom door. Every. Single. Time.
    - People who live above you and constantly stomp around their suite and/or talk in loud voices. Especially when you are trying to nap or do homework/study.
    - When it's raining while you have to walk somewhere.
    - Family members who think it's the end of the world if you don't call them on a daily basis.
    - People who walk really slow while taking up as much of the sidewalk as possible.
    - People who walk in large groups and don't leave any room for other people on the sidewalk.
    - Bicyclists who think they own the sidewalk. (yes, I enjoy it when they go too fast and end up in the bushes)
    - And last but not least, homework.

9. NickT

Nodnarb, you reminded me...

People who stand in the middle of hallway intersections. Or just in the hallway in general. Our school is very overpopulated, and one person standing still can cause a bunch of baking up, resulting in pushing and shoving and mean words. Usually the ones that congregate in the middle are the I'm-popular-and-a-girl-so-I'm-better-than-you types. I like to push right through them.

10. KatoKumi

Ugly people.

11. OontzOontzOontz

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who stop in the middle of the hallway and people who act like they're better than everyone else and offer nonconstructive criticism.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What pisses me off? When you have free speech to rant about a student election or something similar, saying that so and so shouldn't have got a position because someone else was more qualified, and then people attack you for said rant. At the same time, it amuses me because it just makes them petty.

13. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :dry: You FAIL! GTFO!

Nimrod!

#13 Tokarov, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  14. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

Agreed. I just feel like pushing everyone so they finally move, for God's sake!

I'll add:

* People who spit.
    * My parents trying to sound cool and open-minded giving me advice on how to get a girlfriend :dry:.

15. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

^Things like this :wink:

16. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Much appreciated. I'll just remove myself from the sight of the world to avoid pissing people off with my existence.

THIS.

17. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) The shitty economy.

2) Bicyclists that cry foul that they aren't being treated fairly on roads, then proceed to break every rule of the road imaginable (except the speed limit I suppose). Cars stopped at a crosswalk WITH OVERHEAD LIGHTS FLASHING? No problem, I'll wizz through at 30, and come within 2 feet of hitting them. Red Light? Must mean go. Right turn lane? I'd rather go straight and complain that I was cut off.

The number of times I've had to come to a complete stop on the sidewalk while opposing pedestrians are walking three abreast. No way in hell am I going on the grass for them.

#17 Kenko, Sep 22, 2009
  18. GhostDog

This. I KNOW I NEED A JOB, DAD. I'm sorry school's been too busy to let me go looking lately. =(

Also, why the hell should anyone care about the length of anyone else's hair?

This.

Also, on that note, I get irritated by people who use the freedom of speech to be an asshole, and are SHOCKED when people attack them for their views and act like they should be able to say whatever the hell they want free from repercussions (at least, free from repercussions from any non-governmental agency). Yes, you have every right to be an asshole, and I have every right to call you out on it, jerks. (Hi, Carrie Prejean!)

Things that piss me off: People who dump their animals places, abuse them, starve them, and are angry when they suffer legal consequences. "It's just a dog!" my ass. Just because it's a dog, doesn't mean you have the right to kick the shit out of it. We have laws that say otherwise. Happy jail time!

If you don't want to/can't afford to keep up with the care of an animal, which includes feeding it, giving it a place to live, and giving it basic veterinary care, why own one in the first place? Ugh.

#18 GhostDog, Sep 22, 2009
  19. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    o hai

20. RaeofLite

-fake people ("Like omg")
    -people who say one thing and do another (ie: don't call you back when they say they would)
    -procrastinating
    -drivers(especially tourists) who go 60-80 in a 90km zone...
    -people who judge me for being gay (*mutters* uneducated bigots..)
    -people who leave dogs/kids in sweltering hot or freezing cold cars.