1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess where i will be Nov. 24th? It starts with "L" and ends with "ady GaGa Concert"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greggers, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Greggers

I. Am. So. Excited.

I just needed to post this somewhere.

Lady GaGa is not just my favorite artist, she is also my idol and goddess. I love her so much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sure, this happens to be a Lady GaGa / Kanye West concert, but who CARES! My ticket was only 75 bucks, thats not so bad seeing as who im going to see!

Soooooooo excited! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

2. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Guess where i will be Nov. 24th? It starts with "L" and ends with "ady GaGa Conce

Yo Greggers, I'm happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Beyounce had one of the best videos of all time!

3. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: Guess where i will be Nov. 24th? It starts with "L" and ends with "ady GaGa Conce

Awesomeeee~! I'm going tooooooooo~! :grin: My uncle got me tickets for my birthday~! I'm sooooo excited~!

4. moss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

i was thinkin about buyin tickets in buffalo but I'm the other way around, I can't stand lady gaga and Kanye has to be one of my favorite musicians of all time. I was still gonna cop tickets but I heard that it's an 'inclusive' show where both of them will be on the stage a majority of the time, don't wanna listen to her ramble on so I guess im SOL.

If there were any opening acts announced I might change my mind but for now I'm skipping out on this.

5. djt820

Im sorry for your loss.

6. acorn7

Woo, that's awesome! I'm thinking of getting tickets for Montreal but I'm not a big fan of Kanye, a bit more of GaGa... we shall see. How much did you pay for yours and where are they in the arena/stadium? I'm sure you'll have a blast! (When I went to see Madonna we were literally in the last row of the whole arena but we had so much fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

7. Greggers

I dont know where the seats are in the Arena (GM place, if anyone knows Vancvouver) but the tickets were only 75 a pop, and started at 50 went to 150. I figure it wont be total nosebleeds, but not too much better haha

8. SlickyPants

How do you wake up Lady GaGa? [long pause] Poke her face!

*ducks*

9. Amy

Amy

Remeber when I was all "I kind of hate you now"?
    This is why.

10. Gurds101

My favorite Lady Gaga moment is when she said "this is for God, and the gays"!

11. Alex19

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! I LOVE HER TOO! hopefully kanye doesnt steal the mike from her and start talkin a bunch of shit lol

12. Miles D

AAAHHHHHH SOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!
    no fair, Greg!!

But I hope you have a great time :grin:

13. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I'm jealous. I love that woman.

14. moss

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  15. Greggers

Yea, thanks, i already got the news just as it broke :frowning2:

16. werekid

lucky hey can i come with lol jk

17. dictionary

Lots of shady Gaga???
    No i give up... what are the missing letters?

18. acorn7

She says she's still going on tour though, just solo. So that's even better :slight_smile: Hope she comes to Vancouver so you can go.