1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bitter End

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Numfarh, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I have a group of friends/co-improvisers/acquaintances that started a troupe called The Bitter End several months ago. After improvising their first two seasons, they have decided to take their talents and hilarity to the internet. I present to you a new web series starring some really awesome people who constantly have me in stitches:

The Bitter End

[​IMG]

Here's an article about them in the Montreal Mirror.

"The show revolves around two 20-something brothers: Bernard, an earnest wannabe novelist who's just finished university and is living in his first apartment, and Les, a slacker fresh out of rehab who's decided his brother's new downtown pad is the ideal place to crash while getting his act together after a lifetime of partyin'.

'Our show is really about the people you're closest with can fuck your life up the most.'"

It was all filmed and produced in Montreal with the help of a three thousand dollar Jeunes Volontaires grant from le gouvernement du Quebec.

I just watched the first episode and giggled myself silly over it. Also, there maybe a second of blurred penis shown. Maybe. :thumbsup:

So check it out! And come back to this thread to discuss episodes.

Now, before you jump on my shit, I know that this should be in the Entertainment and Technology section. But I'm trying to plug this to ya'll (and for good reason) and this section of the forum is trafficked far more often than the other place. And besides, laughter should be a topic of interested for everyone.

2. Yay! Blurred penis! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't have time to watch it tonight, but I'll definitely watch it tomorrow or over the weekend.

3. Shevanel

That was pretty amazing xD I gotta admit. xD

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Not gonna lie, I saw the blurred penis part before anything else. Just sayin haha. But that does look pretty badass.

5. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Just thought I'd bump the thread as a reminder that this Thursday another episode of The Bitter End comes out on their website. They already have a preview of it up in case you can't wait to get a glimpse.

And if you haven't watched an episode or two yet, shame shame SHAME on you. It's awesome and you are depriving yourself of good, wholesome all-Canadian fun. (It's like the wholesome American fun, but with touques and cabane à sucre.)

6. Shevanel

Technically there is only one episode released as of now =P I'm excited for the next one though ^_^

7. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Ah. You speak nothing but the truth, Joey.
    But you should have IMAGINED the next episode already (even if the dream-episode only had to do with major smexytimes which I don't daydream about because I know these people and I think it's weird to fantasize about a character played by an acquaintance and I'm going to stop running on this sentence).

:grin:

8. Shevanel

Oh I did Imagine it =P But my imagination is very silly =P So... you can only imagine xD (will not say ^ word for a month because of the over saying of said word)