1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenge=Karma?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Legnaj, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Revenge. Im not a fan of it. Nothing good comes out of it. All it does it makes things worse while the meaning and whole reson for the revenge gets lost in the outcome. (exclude Beatrix Kiddo, she got her stuff done)

Karma, Im a big fan of it. Dont do anything untill something happends to someone else because if they are stupid enough to so something once the'll do it again and piss someone off, leading that person to commit revenge. Causing Karma?

Do karma and Revenge coexsist or are they one in the same, or do they have nothing to do with each other?

When Im talking karma I dont mean "oops i broke a glass cup" karma. More like, Humanistic Karma.

2. cicciux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Karma is a universal Law, it's the universe trying to balance its energies. Revenge is a human trying to establish some sort of superiority, thus unbalancing the universe's energy.

That's my view at least.

cheer.

3. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not a huge believer in karma, and it depends on what we mean by revenge.

I believe karma exist, but more of a cause and effect way, not because of some supernatural thing that's causing your karma.

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've found that life has its own unique way of leveling things out.

5. Mind Freak

I think karma and revenge are two different things.

Revenge you do on purpose like somebody keys your car and so you take a hammer to theirs.

And karma would be someone keying your car; and then the keyers car gets hit in the parking lot and no one ever finds out who does it.

6. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

bang on!

i believe in karma too.