1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess where I will be Dec.9th? It starts with "P" and ends with "atrick Wolf Concert"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoBabyGoGo, Sep 27, 2009.

1. GoBabyGoGo

I am in LOVE with Patrick Wolf! His looks, his style, his personality, his music and its emotional and intellectual depth (unlike some other electronic artists i know)!!!!

I cannot wait.

2. SRSLYMARK

Re: Guess where I will be Dec.9th? It starts with "P" and ends with "atrick Wolf Conc

I'm jealous I'm jealous I'm jealous I'm jealous.

Like a beast.

Oh my god. Do you know if he's coming to the States soon?

3. Greggers

Re: Guess where I will be Dec.9th? It starts with "P" and ends with "atrick Wolf Conc

Ok, seriously, did everyone decide "Hey, Greggers super lame thread title was not super lame and i should copy it"? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Third thread ive seen use the same format as my Lady GaGa one...

ANYWAYS! That is SO cool! Patrick Wolf is one of my favorite artists <3

4. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Protesting at the Patrick Wolf concert?

5. GoBabyGoGo

I was the 2nd. and dammit now i started a trend by copying you. theres 4 now!!!!

Anyway, glad you can appreciate the greatness of patrick wolf. cant say as much for gaga...