1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess where I will be December 7th? Starts with Drag and ends with... onforce concert

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeimuzu, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Jeimuzu

I did actually go to a Drag event which I was part of organising, actually. Drag Idol 2009, basically a drag meets X Factor sorta thing, without quite so many cameras and where the competitors are the bitches, not the judges :wink:

But yeah, Dragonforce are coming to my town soon, should be a laugh. Saw them at festivals, but this'll be gooder. :')

2. Apocalypte

Re: Guess where I will be December 7th? Starts with Drag and ends with... onforce con

Dragonforce are incredibly boring live... Saw them live last October in the Ambassador in Dublin and it was one of the worst metal gigs I've ever been to. The lead singer is pretty assholish on stage and they all just look like they are going through the motions.

Don't mean to put a downer on things for you, but :frowning2:

3. djt820

Re: Guess where I will be December 7th? Starts with Drag and ends with... onforce con

Again, Im sorry for your loss.

4. Jeimuzu

I saw them at Download 06 and it was funtiems. And the venue is pretty tiny so it'll be more funtiems. =D

5. Apocalypte

If you want funtiems at a power metal gig, go see Sonata Arctica when they come to the UK in early December. I *might* be going to the Dudley gig (December 5), there is a flight booked for me, but it's the weekend before my exams :angry:

They were fecking great when I saw them live before on their last tour :grin:

6. Porphyrogenitus

I saw them (dforce) when they were here last year and they weren't bad live. I mean, yeah, ZP can be an asshole, and i could sure have lived without the lengthy keytar solo, but they were generally ok, especially given the fact that they never play their best songs live.

7. Shevanel

I've seen some hilarious videos of Dragonforce live xD I hope you at least have fun Jamie :slight_smile: