1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You're Future Goals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Aug 4, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

Just yesterday I thought of this one!

I want to guy a franchise and set up somewhere and make a lotta money from it. (the next part I've been wanting to do for ages) Then I'd like to set up a thing for kids. (In the same light as Kinderen voor Kinderen, where we travel around Australia and sing about discrimination and stuff like that.)

Anyone have future goals. :grin:

2. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, mines kind of a pipe dream, but I wanna be a great and respected muscician. I also wanna be an activist and fight for human rights. Oh, and a great writer. I love writing. And an actress :slight_smile: ok, i'm done. lol.
    no wait, change that from "i wanna" to "i'm gonna". yeah.

3. davo-man

I wanna work at Pixar Animation Studio in America as an animator....i reckon it would be AWESOME....as well as have a huge apartment that i own....yeha their my main goals...oh and to eat a lobster...ive always wanted to do that

4. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have always wanted to work on video games, I wanted to come up with the plots for RPGs like the final fantasy series. I would also like to do the design of the game

5. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm gonna go and work for a company called JET in Japan as an assistant language teacher for a year or two after I graduate uni, and then I'm going to come back to Australia and become a NAATI accredited interpreter, spend my life travelling the world (I wish), and somewhere in there find the time to go do volunteer work in poorer countries =3 Maybe become an assistant language teacher in other countries too XD

6. Kat22

First of all, all of you have awesome future goals, and I have no doubt that you all will go above and beyond achieving them!

Hmm. . .my goals. I want to become a Family Practice physician in a rural area, preferrably in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Kentucky, or Oregon. I want to be in a rural area, because there are so few female physicians in rural areas. I also am in the process of becoming fluent in Spanish, as there are a lot of Spanish speakers in my rural area.

More than this, however, I want to have a family. I can't wait until I find the right girl (who knows, maybe I'm with her right now! :icon_bigg ), propose to her, marry her, and start a family together. I would like to have 2 or 3 children!

7. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Estudio español pero mi español es no bueno. That sentence proves it lol.
    That's a great dream Kat, good luck with it (^^)b

8. Kat22

¿Estudie español tambien? Mi escuela no tiene una programa de español este año, asi necesito encontrar un lugar a donde puedo estudiar mas.

I have seen people with much worse spanish than yours, and I'm sure as an assistant language teacher you will pick it up muy rapido!

9. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would love to learn to read, write and speak japanese

10. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's a shame. Ah I can't write my own sentences in Spanish but at least I can understand what you said lol. I've been studying it for 4 months at university. I really want to go on exchange to Spain because I know I'll pick it up much faster there (besides, any excuse to travel will do me!) XD I lived in Japan for 10months and it did wonders for my Japanese lol.

11. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thats so cool. i would love to go to japan

12. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Japanese is fun to learn ^_^ well at least I think so, I know heaps of people who hated it at high school... Then again, my class was 50% comprised of racists or people who couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to use the alphabet. XP

13. Kat22

I can't give better advice than to go to Spain if you get the option. I studied there for 21 days and it did my speaking abilities wonders!!! Plus, in my opinion, you won't find a prettier country (Which my opinion is limited to only having been to 4 other countries within 2 other continents outside the USA--but to each their own, eh? :wink:)

14. Jerr

Over the course of one year I plan on working out and running and such to get a really nice body... preferably one that doesn't induce vomiting by those who view it. I want to almost completely change the way I look. Change.

15. CrimsonThunder

Good goals people. :grin:

I also want to go to Japan, they're so crazy!

16. 24601

I would like to become a professor of English at a university in Boston, while living up there with my beloved boyfriend. I'd like to write a couple books, at least one fantasy and one non-fiction. I'd also like to perform in the pit of a Broadway musical.

17. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bueno, para mi, espanol es mi primer lenguage (obviamente jajaja) (nadamas que ya soy terrible para deletrear) (ven? lol). Mi problema es que, como 90% de lo que digo es en ingles, ya se me esta olvidando el espanol. Lo que estoy tratando de decir es que, si quieren, las tres podemos hablar regularmente en espanol. Asi, ustedes aprenden mas, y a mi no se me olvida. :grin:
    Que dicen?

18. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh, and one more thing, is there anyone here I can talk to in french regularly? I wanna keep up with that language too. :slight_smile:

19. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to be a famous writer, like Stephen King...

Speaking with both my feet planted on the Earth, I'd like to study chemistry in the United States and live comfortably there, if possible with a loving boyfriend.

20. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ^_^ Nice lol.. Todovía hablas español con tus padres? Quiero hablar en español con uds.
    But I warn you my Spanish is still really bad... En el año pasado yo estudiaba francés pero no lo olvido..

Pffft, so much for university level Spanish lol. *Hangs head in shame* XP