1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm crazy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eleanor Rigby, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Eleanor Rigby

This time it's official : I'm completly crazy.

This morning, I open a pot of moisturiser and my first thought was : "I have forget it smells like EC." Yep, crazy I have warned you.
    So, I too have been a bit surprised with my own though because, the rational part of me knows EC doesn't have a smell.
    I haven't used that moisturiser during the summer, but I had started to use it every day at the beggining of last year. My morning ritual is, shower, moisturiser, checking on EC. So I guess my mind associate the smell of my moisturizer with checking on EC, which leaded me to that strange thought this morning.
    If proof was needed EC had become an important part of my life, here it is :icon_wink

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahaha, that's seriously adorable <3

3. shorty

Hah, not crazy at all. Smells are often associated with memories. Don't worry, everyone pretty much has the old morning ritual. I do the same, wake up, coffee, refresh pages on about 5 of my favourite websites (including here now) then continue to do so for most of the day. :slight_smile:

4. Gumtree

Haha EC smells like socks for me :grin:

On the days I come directly home after school it's bag down, pants off, shoes off, smell socks and decide to take them off; refresh on facebook and EC!

5. Astaroth

Lol, from a stereotypical standpoint, EC might actually smell like moisturizer. It isn't uncommon for gay guys to use it (as stereotypical as that sounds). I guess there are worse smells to associate with us! :lol:

6. Hoppip

Classical conditioning! Yay psychology! The continual combined stimulus of the moisturizer and EC has made smelling the moisturizer trigger a response to EC!

Yay psychologyyy! :'D

Cécile, tu n'es pas folle—tu es une expérience psychologique!

7. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

hahaha thats pretty funny, sometimes i get moments like that, like i would say a sentence and all the owrds are in the wrong places that it doesnt even make sense, so i go "hold on, let me try and say that again" or i would just use wrong words at the wrong time...a refrigerator cannot be replaced as a trash cuz it makes no sense. Also my teacher of psychology was talking about how when he was little he liked to play gameboy but he also loved playing playstation and all a sudden his thoughts messed his words and he ended up saying that he really liked playboy which is a combination of the 2

8. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, that's not crazy. I think it's sort of cute that your mind has associated your moisturizer with EC. My EC smells like coconuts, because I check it on my bedroom floor after my mom sprays down with her perfume in my doorway while getting ready for work. :slight_smile:

You must have some soft skin too. :grin:

9. I do that too, with a lot of things. Burt's Bee's chapstick tastes like the inauguration because I used it a lot when I was there. Aquanet hairspray smells like Theatre in the Park. And I associate songs with time periods or memories.

But, I have to say, EC having a smell is pretty awesome. That's not crazy!

10. Greggers

EVERYONE should use moisturizer, gay or straight. Its an important daily routine that if more people did it would make the world a better place.

MOISTURIZE FTW!

*Cough*

but yea....