1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! I'm pretty chuffed right now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bevo, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Bevo

I am now officially School Captain of my High School! I might sound pedantic but it is such a great opportunity!!! :slight_smile:

after doing my Speech and the election my year have now put me as their School leader...the Captains alongside the prefects were sworn in the other day. I have so many ideas! Its so amazing, I feel all this power and its feels great. I guess all that public speaking paid off! :slight_smile:

I just felt i needed to tell you all here... are there any other Captains or Prefects out there?

2. Gumtree

I was vice and prefect at my old school at the start of the year, but I changed schools recently and lost all title, but my best friend at my new school is gay and he got Captain, by a 90% majority!

3. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

we had prefects at my school. isnt something that most wanted to be tho as you would get a major slagging for it haha. usually it was the brainy kids too that were prefects. dont know if i would have ended up as one tho, i left school before i got the chance for that. oh and well done btw!!

4. Apocalypte

We had prefects at my school too, they were picked by the principal supposedly based on academic ability. I had the top grades in my year, but was never picked by our (Catholic nun) principal based on the fact that I was openly atheist.

5. matty123

Prefect, House Prefect, and Peer Mentor lol

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats. I wish I had had the chance...