1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Sad...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Revan, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So someone sent me one of the cruelest messages I've ever read. First he just commented with "Fag" on one of my videos. So I sent him my two cents:

"Really, that's all you can say? See it's people like you, unintelligent morons, that are why acceptance has yet to reach the entire world. But frankly, I shouldn't even bother, even seeing your videos prove to me that you're an idiot who can't even come up with good ideas. It's just sad.
    Have a nice unintelligent life :slight_smile:"

then he responded

"ok, since you want to give me your 2 cents, this is how i feel about you and every other fucking faggot in the world, the world will never have full acceptance of gays because its so wrong and ridiculous. Why do you think its ok to stick your little dick in another mans shit hole? its fucking weird and gross. Nobody is born gay, their either mentaly disabled or craving attention because they were such a fuck up all their life nobody payed them any. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. I think all gays should be burned alive or torn apart starting at the legs, skinned then eaten by maggots. Your a waste of life and i hate you for breathing and i wished you would quit. please make the world a better place and take my advice. have a horrible life as an asscock and i hope you burn in hell =] ty"

I've heard some pretty bad words, but this has taken the cake. And finally, here's the words for me I sent back:

"Such amazing words. It just is unfortunate though that you have those feelings. Apparently your parents were bigoted assholes, and as a result you are the same way. I won't burn in hell because I don't have hatred for people, and it's hatred that will cause you to burn in hell. Canada already has gay marriage so I'd say that's acceptance. The United States are coming around too and there are six other countries who accept us. It's just sad that you think it's only gay men who have anal sex because there are hundreds of heterosexual people who have it too with their opposite sex partner. And yeah pretty sure I have all the love in the world from my friends and family so that cancels out the attention theory, and the American Psychological Association has already proven that homosexuality is not a mental disability. Whereas your hatred? I'd say it is, and for that, I feel sorry for you."

2. Greggers

Is this on Youtube?

Ugh, Youtube comments are NEVER to be responded too. Ive never seen such a homophobic and ignorant site ever. Ive seen entire debates over homosexuality and religion waged on a video that was about Beauty and the Beast. Its just gotten to a point were its pathetic and pointless to try and fight.

...but i do like your second response. He has little facts on the issue if he thinks the entire reason homosexuality is bad is Anal Sex. Thousands of Christian Teenagers in America practice Anal Sex because they use it as a loophole around the "abstinence only" teachings. Even more straight couples than that do it too, like you said.

3. NickT

*Hug* It's the internet man, best not to reply to him. :frowning2: He's not worth it.

Reasonable person + Internet + Ambiguity = Total jackass, remember that.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, it didnt get to me, it's more something to laugh at really. I just wanted to post to show some people are still EXTREMELY bigoted.

5. Calli

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Seriously he really is an assole so don't waist your time on him but good respond do.