1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You believe...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BayeBorde, Oct 4, 2009.

1. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

Do you believe that eventually bisexuals end up with the opposite sex at the end when they settle and just start a family, or do you think some actually end up with the same sex and maybe even start a family.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

So I'm not gonna lie when I read this title I immediately thought "in life after love?" But all joking aside I think it all varies person to person. Some bisexuals find someone they want to spend their lives with in someone of the opposite sex, some find that person in someone of the same sex. There's no like set scenario bisexuals find themselves in when they settle down, I'm pretty sure.

3. Greggers

Seeing as many gay people end up in opposite sex marriages with lots of kids...this is kind of silly.

There is no answer to this question. The entire point of bisexuality is that you could end up in either situation. Both options should be ever present in the life of a bisexual person.

If your 100% for sure going to end up in one and not the other at the end of the day anyways then i dont even understand how thats bisexuality?

4. Haha. I thought "... in magic?" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But in my opinion, this is kind of a silly question. Every bi person is going to be different. Some end up with the same sex, some end up with the opposite sex. Same-sex couples may or may not have children just like opposite-sex couples. So both options are equally valid, but are not the only options and perhaps not even the most popular options. That's kind of the point of bisexuality, isn't it? To like both sexes?

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on the person. Some will marry someone of the same sex, some will marry someone of the opposite sex, some won't marry, some will start families, some won't. Not everyone who identifies as bi does the same thing. Individual people, individual lives.

6. littledinosaurs

The whole idea of being bisexual is that there is a chance that they'll end up with either sex, if they settle down.

7. biisme

Either sex.

8. GhostDog

I believe that all bisexuals will eventually end up revealing themselves to be giant robots, that can disguise themselves as ordinary machines (like eighteen wheelers and tape decks). They are brightly painted, and secretly fight other giant robots to the tune of 80s power ballads.

I might be confusing bisexuals with something else, but I think they're basically the same, right?

Eh, ask a silly question. =P

9. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Oh crap! The secret is out!

But seriously. It could go either way. For instance? I've never had a boyfriend in my life. It's been girlfriends so far...because, frankly, I feel like I can be romantically involved with women more than men. But I'm still attracted to men on some level. Does that mean I'd leave my girlfriend (theoretical) for the next piece of man ass that walks by? No. And the opposite is true.

#9 Haiiro, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  10. Shevanel

The same as everyone else.

But most people have said something a lot more in depth already, so yay for them.

11. Just Adam

ive now got cher stuck in my head >.> thanks for that !

12. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought it was going to say ". . . in god"

As everyone else said, a bisexual could end up with either.

13. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could end up with either, but i tend to find more women attractive mentally than men, so i think it's more likely i will end up with a woman.

However, family has nothing to do with it. I never ever intend to have children.

14. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    you're being to vague. if you asked bisexuals if they themselves wanted to have children how they would go about it, then you'd probably get the answers you wanted :wink:

I can't quite say what will happen in my future, but I can say that If I was to be in a steady and committed m/m relationship, I'd hire a surrogate, or ask a female friend if she would bear my child/children and bring up the contract (the first one would be easier to do).

----------

right, and while some have families, some find partners of the same gender, and some don't find anyone to "be attached" to (just like the potentials of other humans).

15. guacj

Many people feel that bisexuality is just a stepping stone in the coming out process. Alot of gay people come out as bisexual to test the waters and soften the blow of the coming out process.
    With that aside bisexuals could end up settling with either sex. It all depends on who they fall in love with.

16. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

well you see as im in high school ive had a few fried who are bi and they pretty much make the point that tghey actually will end up with the opposite sex, im not saying i believe they end up with teh opposite sex, but somehow it sounds like being bi in high school is kind of a trend. Lols on the god thing\, and ya i came out bi, but i just didnt want to give up the thoght of being witha girl but i never really had a thing for them so i decided for myself and accepted it, ive also heard that guys say theyre bi because theyre afraid to admit they are gay and girls say they are bi cuz its trendy, i think thats rather ridiculous cuz i do believe when people say they are bi,

17. Tim

Tim

As I said on your wall, people like who they like. If you identify as gay and fall in love with a woman, then you do. Same for straight people who happen to fall in love with the same gender. In a way, this kinda explains what I meant to respond to the first post with >_> People love who they love. There's no way to tell if someone who is bi will end up with a same/opposite gender person.