1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What monster created homework, studying, and quizzes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Mind Freak

Who ever did it is a really sick messed up person.
    I have 0 desire to do any of my work.

Algebra 3 bugs me (Math isn't my strong suit)
    I don't feel like reading for AP History
    and I really don't feel like doing that spanish worksheet even though it's just one page and I'm pretty sure it's easy.

I still don't want to do it. Any of it.

Lol. Sometimes school work feels like pure evil ugh; oh well I guess I should get to work before midnight.

Anyone care to do it for me?

2. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Noooooooo.

I have enough of my own. :slight_smile:

3. MissMoony

MissMoony Guest

I currently am caught up on EVERYTHING for school. I am extremely proud of myself as I am the rare slacking honor roll student :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Algebra 3? I took Algebra 2 last year, and what I take this year, they are calling "Advanced Math", but our books say Pre-Calculus. I dunno, they confuse me.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only if you take my Psych exam for me.

5. Mind Freak

Do you want to pass the exam?
    Or can I just bubble D) for every answer? : D

I still haven't started. Lol.

6. SilhouetteDream

I usually finish up my homework the period before the class starts.
    Talk about procrastination. How I pass my AP classes is a mystery to me.
    I need a cure for procrastination...its really killing me. I hate it. D:

7. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

I've done that with so many college classes, it's not even funny. Yet I still have a bitchin' GPA...procrastination...it works!

sometimes :lol:

8. xequar

Depends on the person. Some of us need impending deadlines to get anything done.

As for me, there was one research paper that had been assigned literally three months in advance of the due date. I started working on it at my student job literally (and yes, I do mean LITERALLY) two hours before it was due. I showed up to class less than five minutes late sweating (as I had just ran from another building that had a networked printer), acted like I owned the joint, and turned it in.

And I got an A on the paper!

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>As for me, there was one research paper that had been assigned literally three months in advance of the due date. I started working on it at my student job literally (and yes, I do mean LITERALLY) two hours before it was due. I showed up to class less than five minutes late sweating (as I had just ran from another building that had a networked printer), acted like I owned the joint, and turned it in.

The funny thing is - you probably walked away from that thinking you dodged a bullet, or subverted the system. And actually, you learned precisely what you were supposed to from that assignment. Can you come up with this assignment in the time allotted? And apparently, the answer was "yes". :slight_smile:

Lex

10. Lychee

In answer to your original question, 'which monster created homework, studying, and quizzes?', it was the Flying Spaghetti Monster :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I never do homework. It's a bit of an issue. But I figure I am getting near top-marks regardless, so why should I bother. I do most homework that we're meant to hand in, but I still haven't read Wuthering Heights which I was meant to have read over the holidays. What kind of a name is "Wuthering"... eeurghh.

I also don't study for subjects that I don't like. It seems like regardless of studying, I still get the same grades for everything. It's really annoying as it means that I have developed horrible study habits over the years. But like, for example, last year I had 2 maths exams on completely different topics. For the first one, I studied for over 30 hours because I felt obliged to. I got a 94%, and the 2nd highest grade. The second exam I studied for about 2 hours, because I had more important things to study for, and I got 98% and the highest grade.

It doesn't make sense. And although it sounds like an ability that'd be good to have, it's definitely not. I have zero work ethic. And I'm sure one day I'm actually going to have to study intensively for everything, and I'm just not used to it. It stresses me out.

11. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who deals with absolutely HORRIBLE work ethic.

For example, I seriously need to be doing my physics homework right now.

But I'm not. And I probably won't be doing it until about six o' clock tomorrow morning, exactly two hours before it's due. :lol:

12. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Q: what monster created homework, studying, and quizzes?

A: Mussolini