1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg The Mall

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Steve, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    today i went to the mall and i realised its like going to a theme park i mean so many stuff

fist i saw a hotttt guy plus he was tllaer then me so it wouldve been perfect if he wasnt holding hands with a girl.

i also so a very poor man and a wheel chair looks like 18 plusish i think has some disabilties.

if you see two men shopping togther you can asume they are gay right? cmon when else do you see 2 men shopping togther ?

OMG PEOPLE EAT CUTTLEFISH NO WAY NO WAY ?????

any one else got shopping mall stories ?

2. KittyBoy

Besides the sickening amount of money I spend on my shopping sprees for absolutely nothing?

Nothing except seeing tonnes of cute, hot, sexy guys walking around everywhere....

3. Steve

well over here its rare to see hot guys .. most are either asian (not saying asians dont look good im just not turned on by the dark skinned asians white skiined ones on the other hand) and arabs which a huge turn off for me because of well history .

4. Cynic

In Loving Memory Regular Member

I like going to malls, but I barely spend anything because I'm so reluctant about spending money.

Seriously, the last time I went the only thing I bought was food and a hat whilst my best friend had about 3 bags full of primark clothes along with novelty toys she bought from some bazaar thing which broke on the car-ride home.

5. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Alas, where I live doesn't have what I like to think of as a "real" mall. I don't know what you'd call it, but it is a poor excuse for a shopping center. Even the one in my part of H-town wasn't that great, but it was more of a mall than what I have now.

There isn't even that much eyecandy...mostly high schoolers or junior high kids hang out there. I usually only go for Barnes and Noble and the metaphysical store anyway...

6. TyPod

Once a guy (Probably about 25ish) came up to me and said "I've got wood."
    Thats kinda a story?
    And once a lady shouted "69!" in currys :slight_smile:

7. mattypants

oh! i just came from the mall! [exchanges]

no real good stories to tell... but i passed a cute guy on the way out... :lol:

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    TyPod you amuse me lol

No experiences for me except like having to go behind the mall to make out with my first bf because it was at a point that i had never had a bf and wasn't sure if someone who knew my mom would see me.

Oh and I kinda ummm performed fellatio on my friend in a mall bathroom. Someone then came in and I like JUMPED on the toilet seat to make sure no one saw two pairs of feet in the stall lol....last time I try that...

#8 Revan, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex and I used to walk to the mall every day in college. (Obviously, we weren't exes then.) It was quite a hike - at least a mile each way - but then we'd order a Cinnabon and destroy any positive effects that might have had.

My best mall story was there. They had a food court, where all these food counters faced the common seating area in the middle. A woman was there with their young child, who was obviously confused about how the restaurant employees got in and out of their respective restaurants. He pointed at one and asked "Mommy, how do they get out of there?" His mother glanced over, and without missing a beat, she said "They go to college, sweetheart."

Lex

10. KeithJ108

:lol:

11. Shevanel

If you guys have seen the film Mallrats, I know thats about New Jersey, but New Jersey is pretty much like NY, so its very similar to my high school years, and currently my sister's. My sister is such a mallrat xD But yeah, if you haven't seen Mallrats, see it. Its freakin amazing. Kevin Smith <3

12. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    I often go for music from HMV, and to check up on clothes (no paticular brand), and to check up on EB's selection of games.

when I'm getting food there it's often mr. sub or A&W.

I know what you mean though, it's always like an amusement park when you're going to one you've never been to before.

13. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I LOVE going shopping, sometimes I see some weird things though~! :s

One time when me and my friend were standing in front an Old Navy this we saw this old lady take one of their plastic dog dummies and made a run for the door~! Then the alarm went off at the door and she started yelling at these two shady looking guys then just walked away~! :confused: I swear my friend and I were the only ones that saw it happen and were laughing our asses off for like 10 minutes straight~! :lol:

14. Steve

but but people eat cuttlefish...

15. TyPod

What's a cuttlefish? Cba to google.

16. KittyBoy

It is a fish, there is no way for me to possibly explain it!

Anyway I went shopping again this morning and I saw the totally screaming hot band junkie again! 6'2" tall, long light blonde hair, emerald eyes, muscles that were just sexy, tight music festival t-shirt, and very tight leather pants..... AGAIN!

#16 KittyBoy, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  17. Steve

lol cuttlefish is not just a fish .. just because it has fish at the end of its name ... its like have jelly half fish

18. Shevanel

19. Steve

ehehe good job joey (am i correct? )
    and if 2 men go shopping togtheor we can asume they are a gay couple right ? but this does not work for women. any opinions?

20. GhostDog

My only real mall story is when I was at one with my friends. This was probably middle school. There was a sign that said, "DEMAND MATH!" and I think it was some educational advocacy thing.

So I did. I walked into the nearby jewelry store, dropped to my knees, and yelled, "I DEMAND MATH!"

And left.

Which is actually kind of silly, seeing as I left before they could see if they had any math to spare. Oh, the naivete of youth.

We laughed at that one for a while. =P