1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghostbusting 101

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AS1989, Oct 13, 2009.

1. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me an my friends are gonna be going to this place that supposed to be haunted tonight, which got me wondering, has anyone else done anything like this, if so share your experiences

2. Shevanel

Kings Park by any chance, Tony? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nope Mount Misery Rd.

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Step One: Determine if there is something strange in your neighborhood.
    Step Two: Determine if it's something weird and it doesn't look good.
    Step Three: Decide who you will call.
    Step Four: Ghostbusters arrive.
    Step Five: Repeat "I ain't afraid of no ghost" until the episode ends.

5. Shevanel

I've been to Mt Misery Road PLENTY of Times :grin: It's very fun xD

I doubt its haunted though xD It sure is creepy :slight_smile: Its just a long winding road down probably the most awkwardly dark parts of Long Island (excluding the Eastern End of course). There's a creepy Children's Day care at the end of it too, Also check out the adjacent Sweet Hollow Road, that one is more known for its creepiness I think. There's a cemetery on that one, and right before the cemetery is the Northern State overpass ( I think its the Northern State..) and supposedly if you park your car under it, put it in neutral, and your car is supposed to roll "uphill" (a Gravity Hill they sometimes call them, although its just a visual trick of sorts).

But there's all sorts of ghost stories associated with it. It is very fun, just make sure you have the radio off and windows open :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, and don't forget to turn off your lights while driving down the road (but don't crash! xD).

6. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i lol'd =D

7. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been on Sweet Hollow...its cool too...the first night I went there was a dense fog just on the road...It was really creepy. But nothing happened near the Northern State.

8. AS1989

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha so we got to the area where we were gonna get out and walk through the trails. And not ten seconds after we all get outta the car, I hear leaves rustle and twigs break behind me, and screamed "OMG,Get in the car!" lmao it was great!

9. Shevanel

Lol xD I love it, its so stupid but fun xD

10. RaeofLite

Haha, I love hearing haunted stories.

My geography class in highschool went on a trip to Alberta (to see the rockies and other things). The main road to Kannanaskis was closed, so we had to take a major detour to Calgary and around. It was on a rugged dirt road. Me and a few studnets were in the teachers van and the rest were in a school bus up ahead.

It was getting pretty late and dark. Me and a friend had to go pee, so we stopped both vehicles, and ran into the bush. I heard noise, so I quickly did my business and ran back to the van.

We kept going and fog, creepy, eerie thick fog rolled through the valley. So thick we could barely see the tail lights on the bus ahead of us (and it was relatively close).

A friend next to me said it would be cool if zombies or rednecks suddenly jumped us. I didn't think so and was quite terrified. I tried listening to my iPod to drown her out but she found it rather amusing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Needless to say we got to the campsite eventually (and in one piece) and had to set up in the dark near 11pm when before bed our teacher told us of a major bear warning. Haha..