1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asdf!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChokiE, Oct 16, 2009.

1. ChokiE

Just thought I'd let you guys have a laugh at my expense.

I was just sitting down, listening to "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire on my mp3 player. Well I decided to go turn the fan to high because I was sweating, so I walk on over. Now, only my left earbud works so I only leave that one in, the right one dangles around uselessly. So I waltzed on over to the fan and I leaned over to turn it up. It's one of those ancient smaller scale metal fans, it squeaks if I turn it on the rotation mode. So anyways, I lean over to turn it up and I feel a tug at my ear and I'm like "wtf?!" so I look down and my right earbud has slinked its way in between the grates of the fan, then it fell all the way into the fan. These are some strong earbuds because when the fan caught on it, it dragged my ENTIRE FACE into the freaking fan. So yeah, my face hurts really bad right now. Anyone else ever have this or something similar happen to them or am I just stupid as hell.

2. Not me, but my sister went through something similar.

It was Christmas a few years ago, and we had just bought one of those rotating artificial trees. Well, there was a present lodged way in the back, and she had to crawl under the tree to get it. Her hair got caught on the branches and the whole tree started dragging her across the room. :lol:

Sorry your face hurts. Do your headphones still work?

3. ChokiE

Oh God that's awful for your sister! Also yeah, my headphones do still work. Resilient equipment to say the least.

4. kettleoffish

Vaguely related... I had i really good set of sennheiser in ear headphones that my aunt got me, and one day when i was walking down the street this guy wearing a massive trenchcoat listening to music walls past me and my headphone cord caught on his jacket and dragged of a few meters along the street before snapping in half, i was so pissed off, but the bastard didn't even apologise :frowning2:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awee *kisses face* I hope it'll get better. That sucks that happened, and I did laugh at it yes....

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

*Hugs* Glad you are ok. :slight_smile: Ear bud headphones not exactly safe lol. Damage hearing and attempt to murder you on a fan! :eek:

7. pianomike

LOL i'm sorry your face hurts but it was funny

8. olides84

Ouch! (*hug*) I hope your face is ok now. But soooo funny.