1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused about a guy in my school?advise plz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fabu2113, Oct 17, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

im confused about a guy at school he is, i think so straight that i think hes gay.hes a good guy we got to become friends, and looks realy good:lol: well at my school we have lunch ,15 min.and so well um we talk about video games and stuff. i told him if he had a girl friend he said he did not have one and was not looking for one. he said he just needed friends.so at one time he commented that he didnt have a problem geting a girl friend, that all the girls hit on him, like hes was bragging or something. we were talking about movies we saw and did, or want to see.well the movie gamer came up he wanted to see it so he invited me but that was before i knew for sure that he was lacking in friends.:icon_sad: so i said no and i think i regret it. next day we sit at the same table guess what, the topic movie and gamer came up agian:eek: and i over heard him say he wanted to see it bad but had no one to go with.this time i wanted to say hey if you want if its not too late, and of course if you have time you want to go see that movie.buuuuut no i kept my mouth shut:eusa_doh:.oh well. i was thinking of asking him if he wants to hang out sometime or see a movie.he dresses like a sports fan and comments on alot of girls like ,shes hot man go talk to her. i would totally hit that.and much more perverted stuff.he doesnt even ask the girl he has to tell me to.:dry:but im not for certain in my mind if hes gay or at least bi or completely straight:confused:so can any one give me some advise and what to do to know if hes gay.what do you think:slight_smile:fell free to say anything about this situation im in plz.advise:smilewave

2. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about just making a new friend?

3. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

yeah your right friends great idea.i like this guy but if i get to close.well im not that into him.and i am looking for gay friends not a bf right now.

4. fallendream

why not straight friends

5. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm sorry to say this, but he sounds like a bit of a dick if he talks about girls in that way...

6. CrimsonThunder

^have you never been around a straight guy before? 95% of them talk like that, trust me.

But having said that, yes most of them are dicks. I talk a bit like that every now and then though, but mainly they're just compliments lol.

Sounds pretty straight to me. Just be FRIENDS with him. Maybe tell him your bi/gay, hes bound to accept you if your his only friend.

7. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Nothing beats a good strong friendship! Take him to see the movie and hang about. Forget about thinking if he's gay or not.

8. CrimsonThunder

Yeah, let your brain do the thinking, not the thing in your pants. ;D

9. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

ok thanks but sometimes he makes eye contact with me for a while does that mean something.but when we are with friends.well at lunch today he said he was living alone and needed a room mate.he said he got a bi girl as a room mate.but im suprised he is realy a nice guy and looks cute and hot but has no girlfriend.i heard that and saw hot girls sends him bakini pics.and know alot of hot girls just drooling at him.you are right maybe he is just looking for friends and gets tired of being chased by girls.?